˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 01

In Japan,they were 2 of the most well known companies and y/n's family company is one. The other one is the very well known in roponggi,the "Haitani Industry".

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Y/N Pov:
I heared my alarm ringing so i got up noticing that it was 9:00am already and i remembered that i have a photoshoot today in 11:00.

Yes,i work as a model in my parent's company,my dad actually entrusted it to me but i refused it since my dream was to be a model so he gave it to my older brother.

I actually love my job and i dont deal well with paperworks since it sucks and im only sitting 24 hours,dude i cant do that.

Enough chit-chatting, so i decided to went and take a shower and after 30 minutes,i got out and dried myself with a towel as i wore my outfit. Its a white off shoulder top and a black pants.

Your outfit:

I then started drying my hair curling it up a bit and putted a bit of a makeup

(Timeskip-at the company)
I got outside of my car locking it as i went towards the inside of the company as the guards and coworkers started greeting me one by one.

I greeted back while smiling at them.

I decided to went upstairs to my brother's office to greet him when i noticed an old man having a talk with him.

My brother noticed me so he smiled and motioned me to come closer introducing me to the man.

Joshua:
Sir Haitani,this is my sister,y/n.

The man smiled and offered me a handshake as i accepted it,greeting him.

Y/N:
Good morning,sir.

Mr.Haitani:
Good morning dear y/n. Your as pretty as ever.

Y/N:
Why thank you.

Mr. Haitani smiled and let go of me focusing on my brother.

Mr. Haitani:
Well then,i'll take my leave. Good morning to you two. Please do think about the offer i talked to you about,mr. Joshua.

As mr. Haitani said that,he walked out leaving us two alone.

I looked at my brother noticing that he was suddenly so serious so I tried to avert his attention away by clapping my hands and he did.

Joshua:
Is something wrong?

Y/N:
What were you being so serious about?

Joshua looked down,unable to say anything.

Joshua:
Lets just talk later at the family gathering.

Y/N:
I ugh....okay.

I just nodded and decided to went out.

"Im so sorry,my dear sister"

Fiona ✿