˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 20

(afternoon-3:00)
The three went out and waved goodbye to their parents/in laws as they all went inside rindou's car and drove off home.

The ride was silent and peaceful with such a mesmerizing view on the outside.

Y/n was looking outside admiring the pretty flowers that were on below the ground with the wind flowing through her silky hair. She was like a goddess,no,she is a goddess.

Rindou looked at her for a second and went back to focus on the road as he smiled,admiring her unique beauty.

The three of them enjoyed the road when ran asked his little brother to stop infront of the mall since he have something to buy and so rindou stopped the car as they all went out and was gonna come in when a gunshot was heared near the place.

Rindou went towards y/n as he hugged her and ran assisted him.

Rindou:
Y/n cover your ears and calm down,okay?

She nodded and the 2 boys looked around finding the person who fired that shot when a girl figure stood infront of them with a gun facing right towards at y/n's direction.

Rindou widened his eyes looking at the girl which is akira,who's smirking down at him.

Akira:
Yaa~ we meet again,rin.

Rindou:
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AKIRA?!

Akira:
Isnt it obvious? Of course,to kill that girl and that cursed child inside her!

Rindou:
DONT YOU DARE!

Akira:
You were mine rindou,mine! That girl stole you away from me!

Rindou:
Its in the past! That was the end for us!

Akira:
No it isnt the end yet rin! As long as that girl lives,its not the end yet.....i need to kill her!

Rindou stood infront of y/n and ran went besides her hugging her as she was crying hard from the scene..

Y/n:
R-rindou...

Akira:
Its your end,y/n.

Akira positioned the gun straightly towards at y/n who's begging her to stop but she didnt listen and started pulling trigger.

BANG!

Y/n pov:
I covered my ears and i started crying hard as soon as i heared the gunshot but after a few minutes,i felt someone hugging me so i opened my eyes and saw....

Y/n:
Rindou.....!

I hugged him back but then he started kneeling down infront of me and that was when i noticed my hands covered in............

Blood.