˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 11

Next morning:
Y/n pov:
I slept here on the sofa yesterday night and i didnt sleep a wink after what happened yesterday.

While i was trying to get up i heared footsteps coming near so i looked up seeing rindou. I flinched seeing him and he noticed so he kneeled down and started carrying me,bridal style.

He didnt say anything and so did i but this pose is making me creeped out,after that thing happened yesterday night.

I just looked down and then he suddenly sat me up on the dining area as he placed me a plate of pancakes. I mumbled him a thank you as he walked away from me going towards the living room.

Rindou pov:
I want to settle things properly,i dont want her ignoring me.

I sighed heavely as i looked towards her direction cutely eating the pancakes i made.

I did a bad thing to her,thats a fact. And im sure she wont ever forgive me.....its too late for it already.

But im not lying,i ended things with akira way back!
And i did it because i fell for her,i love her,y/n.

While being lost in my thoughts i heared my phone ringing so i answered it and i instantly heared my brother's voice.

It was ran!

Ran:
Hey kiddo~

Rindou:
Ran nii-san! How are you?

Ran:
Im fine~ oh and btw im gonna go back next week so im excitedd!

Rindou:
Really?! Great!

Ran:
And i heared from father that your already married! Congrats man!

I lightly giggled and thanked him.

Rindou:
Thank you.

Ran:
Go pick me up at the airport next week got it? With your beloved wife,i cant wait to meet her!

Rindou:
Okay okay~

I just smiled and shutted down the call as i looked at y/n again who's washing the dishes with a cute smile on her face.

I dont want to run away anymore,this time,we'll restart everything.

I love you,y/n.