23

You weren't sure what you did wrong. You were in place...

"A predictable plan, L/N. I know you well enough by now to know that you would try to set yourself up. I knew it as soon as Midoriya kicked up some dust. Why else would you limit your own quirk if not to set a trap?" All Might said, putting Deku down on the ground. "Well, it was valiant effort. Even though you failed, you put up a good fight. I must commend you-"

"We're not done yet, All Might," you interrupted, clutching your broken arm, but standing tall either way. You were fired up, and not about to give up. You messed up. You couldn't let Deku lose because of your mistake. You wouldn't let yourself be a burden, ever. You had to win. "I'm still standing. We're not done."

He let out a villainous laugh, his eyes obscured by the shadows. "If you insist, L/N. I won't hold back."

You snickered. "I wouldn't want you to. You'll need to give your best if you event want to stand a chance against me!"

You needed to change your strategy. There was no Deku. You only had one arm. What was All Might's weakness? You'd previously assumed he had no weaknesses. You couldn't harm him with simple punches. You couldn't outrun him. He clearly had a lot more stamina left before he'd have to be Small Might. He promised he wouldn't hold back. He was fast his reactions were god-like... His quirk was literally cultivated to make him the strongest. The one thing you could do was switch.

This time, when he charged, he was quicker than your quirk. You could barely believe your eyes when you saw him almost teleport right in front of you. One of his arms circled around your waist, and all breath was knocked out of you as he slammed you into the ground.

Your vision went blank for a moment, but you didn't lose consciousness. You had instinctively held your arms up to shield your face, as if it would help against All Might's strength. You opened your eyes to see that he was sitting over you, on his knees with both legs around your waist arms up and ready for a punch.

"Are you sure you don't want me to hold back?" he asked smugly.

You would love to enjoy your current position a while longer, perhaps with some light choking included, but you really had to win.

"Bring it on!" you replied, and he punched you.

Except that you swapped with him just before his fist could reach your face.

You were now on top of him, straddling him, legs on either side of his waist. Both your faces were beet red, and your brain had momentarily stopped working.

You were quite literally sitting on All Might. You know, your teacher, number one hero...

Before embarrassment swallowed you entirely, and before All Might could get his senses back, you looked to the side and swapped with a random rock on the ground, face still red as a tomato.

"Nice try, All Might, but I can still swap," you said, trying your best to forget what had happened. All Might seemed ready to ignore it, too, as he was already on his feet, looking at you like nothing had happened.

He sent you a wink, and then charged at you. "TEXAS...."
Oh shit.

Was he seriously not holding back AT ALL? Was he insane? If he hit that, he'd kill you! Tear you to shreds! They'd need days to put your corpse back together, like a very bloody jigsaw puzzle.

You weren't prepared, so you swapped with him.

However, he read you like a book again. He was expecting this. Of course he was.

"SMASH!" he ended, having twisted after the swap so that he was aiming right where he used to be, where you were now. You weren't close enough to get killed by the punch, but you were close enough for the pressure it created to knock you out completely, and very likely break something.