41

//Guys I've been sick for the past day and a half and I don't want to die before getting a chance to write a spicy scene. This chapter will contain 🔥spice🔥, which will be marked appropriately! Enjoy! (But not too much. Get your hand out your pants. Or don't.) 18+!

As soon as All Might agreed to watch a movie with you, you unlocked ulterior motives.

He took the remote from his desk and sat down on the bed next to you, keeping a safe distance between the two of you. You adjusted your pillow so that you were in a comfortable sitting position, still under the blankets.

"Let's watch a horror movie," you said. "You like those?"

"Uhm, well, it's not a genre I typically watch..." he trailed off, looking caught off guard. You grinned at him.

"Aw, don't worry, Toshinori, I'll hold your hand if you get scared!" You said, and while he was blushing, you grabbed the remote from him, and put on something scary, but not too scary, since you didn't want Toshinori to die of a heart attack just yet. He was absolutely adorable while flustered. You put on 'Hereditary'.

As soon as the movie started and the first scary scene happened, All Might brought his knees to his chest, hugging them. He was intently focused on the screen, and you felt like you could look at him forever.

Sneakily, you scooted closer and closer to him, until your shoulders touched. He was so focused on the movie that he didn't even notice.

Suddenly, there was a jumpscare on screen, and his hand instantly reached out and grabbed yours. You were so surprised by this action that you nearly screamed.

As soon he noticed what he had done, All Might stared at his hand on yours, and his cheeks turned pink.

"Ah- sorry, I might've gotten a bit... surprised-" he said, and attempted to move his hand away. But instead of letting him do that, you took his hand in yours instead, cherishing its texture and warmth. He didn't attempt to break away, and instead smiled and looked back at the movie, wrapping his hand tighter around yours.

After several more minutes, the butterflies in your stomach decided to give you a burst of bravery. You hastily pulled the blanked off yourself and threw it onto All Might, as well, and before he could process it, you leaned your head onto his shoulder, and just continued watching without a word, like nothing had happened.

You could see that his cheeks were red from the corner of your vision, but then again, so were yours. Your heart was beating so fast that you were sure he could hear it.

You couldn't even focus on the movie anymore. It just felt too nice to have your head on his shoulder, while still holding hands.

To your dismay, he suddenly slithered his hand out of yours, and you were hit with a wave of disappointment. But that disappointment soon turn to ecstasy when that same hand brushed around you, curling around your back and resting on your waist as he pulled you closer to him.

It was your turn to be flustered now, with your head resting on his chest, hearing the rhythmic beats of his heart.

It was so comfortable, so nice, and so genuine ti be in his arms like this. Without thinking, you took your other arm and gently slid it over the front of his shirt, letting it rest against his stomach for a moment before you stretched it all the way over to his waist, giving him an affectionate squeeze as you nuzzled your head into his chest, letting out a content sigh. You weren't even looking at the movie anymore.

"You smell so nice," you muttered.

Toshinori chuckled, moving his free hand over to your head and giving you a slow pat, combing his fingers through your hair as you right about melted in his arms. Was this a dream?