Chapter 35

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please Follow me on Wattpad so that I can send you the passwords to Chapters 33 and 34 without much hassle. I have been trying to reach out to readers who don't Follow me for the last three days and delaying posting this chapter which is ready for the last three days as I could not handle all the different kinds of comments simultaneously. Wattpad notification system is as it is very confusing. 

I am committed to sending out passwords to all the readers who had commented on chapters, but a little help from you all will be much appreciated. 

Also, I sent the password to everyone who asked for it this time because everything was incredibly haphazard. But from the next chapter onwards, I will send out passwords to only those readers who had commented on those chapters. That is only fair. So if you provide your precious feedback regularly, please make sure you are able to receive the password by pressing the Follow button on my Main page. 

Thanks

CHAPTER 35:

Chapter 35 of The Unwanted Wife has been uploaded on my blog Fictionpur for the readers who want to read the story further. Due to the plagiarism of my work via Wattpad, I am unable to post the story here any further. Hoping for your cooperation.

Please don't forget to come back to this page to Vote and Comment on the story for continued access.

The link to my blog is in the first comment. Also, if you click on 'External Link' just below the orange bar after this post, you will find that it will directly take you to the new post on the blog.

Link to Chapter 35: https://fictionpur.wordpress.com/2021/09/20/the-unwanted-wife-chapter-35/

Thanks.