ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

btw for this story Mase and Dec are only 20 same with Mollie :))

( 2 weeks later)
Me and Declan were getting closer and closer. I did feel guilty as Mason was still kind of in the picture and i am starting to have feelings for Dec...

Me and Declan were having dinner at this restaurant and his phone started ringing.

"Urm can i get this please it's Mason."

"Oh urm yeah sure."

Dec got out of his seat and awnsered the phone. He walked to the bathroom and I was sat alone.

After about 10 minutes he came back.

"I'm honestly so sorry Mollie. He was upset about something."

"It's fine.. Is he okay?"

"Yeah just stressing about a match he has."

"Oh okay."

_______________

Liked by @masonmount @molliejones and 223,372 others @declanrice- ❤️ tagged: @molliejones

@declanrice- ❤tagged: @molliejones

@molliejones- ew I look spastic😭
⤵️
@declanrice- No u donttt

@jackgrealish- Omg it's the girl from the bar
⤵️
@molliejones- Omg hello

@user10- i ship!

@user1- SHIPPPPP

@benchilwell- awh she's pretty
⤵️
@molliejones- Omg thank you <3

Load more comments...

____________________

I stayed at Dec's for the night as he didn't want me getting a taxi on my own and we both had drank.

"I'll sleep on the couch you can sleep in my bedroom." Declan said

"What no, you can have your bed ill sleep on the couch."

"But then that's mean."

"Well that's because your too nice."

"Or you can just sleep in my bed with me."

"If you want me too."

"Yeah! Come on."

Declan holds my hand and walks up the stairs. I already had one of his shirts and shorts on so he went into the bathroom and got changed.

I looked around his room and looked at loads of pictures from when he was younger. Most of them were of him and Mason. I didn't really know Mason or Dec when i was younger even though mine and Mason's parents were very close.

My family was always travelling so I never got time to meet Mason. I didn't even go school, my mum taught me everything I needed to know.

Me and Mason only met eachother at the age of 10. We confessed our feelings at 14 and then only got together at 15 because both me and Mason were scared to ask each other out. I knew about Declan as Mason always used to mention him but I only ever met him about one or two times.

Me and Mason were together for about 4 years and a half. We were so happy.. Well obviously not as Mason just left me without a word.

After a few minutes Declan comes back and I'm still looking at the pictures.

"You alright?"

"Urm yeah just thinking bout things."

"Guessing Mason?"

"It's literally been a year I need to forget.."

Declan walks over towards me and turns me around so I was facing him. He puts his arms out and hugs me.

"Dec."

"Moll."

"It may be early but you know me.. Urm I think I like you." I say still while we were still hugging

"Thank god you said it before me." He looks down at me.

I slightly laugh as Dec pulls away from the hug.

"I'm really sorry but I'm very tired."

"Same to be honest."

______________________________________________________