ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

The next morning I woke up to the sun beaming through the living room windows. Mason slept in my bed seeing as he is the guest and I slept on the couch. I didn't really mind though because our couch was pretty comfy.

I heard someone walking down the stairs so I sat up.

"Morning." Mason said in his deep sleepy voice

I forgot how hot that was.

"Oh morning." I replied

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for breakfast before I go home."

"Oo yeah good idea!"

"I've seen a new one around 10 minutes from here if you wanna go there?"

"Yeah sure ill just get ready."

I ran upstairs and looked through my wardrobe. I picked out a green shirt and joggers with my white air force 1s. I put light makeup on and put my hair in a low ponytail.

I run back downstairs and see Mason sat on the couch on his phone.

"I'm ready." I say

"Oh great! Let's get going then."

Masons pov

I really wanted to compliment her because she looks absolutely stunning like usual but I think it would be a bit weird.

We both got in my car and drove to the place. On the way we just talked about Portsmouth.

"So how come you left?"

"I- Urm.. A better living?"

I could tell she was lying because the way she said it sounded like she was questioning herself. I just wonder why she did leave.

We arrived at the mini café and walked in. A blonde waitress came up to us straight away.

"Hello! Table for 2?" she asks

"Yes please." I say

"Okay follow me." She winks at me and smiles as she turns around.

Me and Mollie follow her as she takes us to a table. She hands us our menus as we sit down.

"Ill be back when you want to order."

____________

"So what would you like to order?"

"Avacado on toast please." I say

"Drink?"

"A cappuccino please."

"Okayy and you?"

"Cheese on toast with a tea please."

"Alrighty. We'll be as fast as we can."

And with that she walked away. Me and Mollie just talked about even more random things until she came back with our food.

"Here you go. Enjoy!" she says as she places the food down.

"Thank you." Mollie says.

_______________

We finished eating and i payed the bill. We walked back to my car and Mollie stopped as I got in.

"You go home ill get a taxi."

"What no. I'll take you."

"Ill be fine."

"But what if something happens?"

"It won't."

"Just let me take you."

"Ill be fine now go!" She says now raising her voice.

I start the engine and go like she said.

Mollies pov

I'm not really sure why I was angry. I saw the waitress give Mason her number and it just upset me because I realised Mason can have other girlfriends.

I don't know why I care its not like I like him or anything.. Right? I tried ringing the taxi service but I had no data so I just decided to walk home.

________________

Mason

Mason
Get home okay?

Me
Yes Mason I did

Mason
Okay good

Me
Did you get home okay

Mason
Yes

Me
Good

Mason
How nice are you for asking

Me
You asked first

Mason
No

Me

(I used a fake chat thing lol xox)

Mason
MY PICTURE

Me
BAAHAHA

_______________