ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at it and it was Lucy.

"Luce?"

"Hey Moll! Sorry I wasn't there yesterday I was out with a boy!" She says smiling through the phone.

"Ooo."

"I know! I'll be back tomorrow though! Love you."

"Love y-."

Well atleast I'll have the house to myself..

_________________

Liked by @masonmount @jackgrealish and 21,302 others@molliejones- gunna walk around London

@molliejones- gunna walk around London

@lucymitchell- I would join you 😬
⤵️
@molliejones- bitch you left me

@jackgrealish- awh I would come w u but I'm in Manchester
⤵️
@molliejones- awhh :(

@masonmount- can i come
⤵️
@molliejones- mhmm ill think about it

@

alyshacullen- 😍😍
⤵️

@molliejones- 😍

@user99- jesus miss gurl working her way through the England team

Load more comments...

___________________

Mason's pov

I was getting ready to go out with Mollie. Again. I was giving her a tour around London because she's still not been on one which is quite surprising.

I was finally done fixing my hair so I got my phone and keys and left.

_______

"Oh hey Mase!"

Mase.. Not heard that since we were together

"Hey mollie."

"Soo what we doing first?"

"Wait and see." I say smiling at her

____________________

Mollies pov

Instagram story

 And just like that

And just like that.. A day goes by more quickly than I would have wished a day filled with long walks and laughter.

It took us around 20 minutes to get to the London Eye from my house but Mason said its a "good experience"

When I went on it I shit myself. Mason was obviously laughing his head off.

I've loved these last few days with Mason even if I act like ive hated them. It's reminding me off when we used to be together and how happy we were..

_____________

Mason's pov

Me and Mollie were on our way back to her house since we have been out for hours. When we were together we used to say how much we wanted to go explore London and we've finally done that. Our parents always used to say we were made for eachother, obviously we always denied it and pulled faces.

All this time spending with her is making me regret ever leaving her. I've always regretted it anyway but I hate myself for it. The pain I must have put her through.

"You alright?" She asks

"Urm yeah. Yeah fine."

"Good. Oh and thank you for today." She smiles.

"Oh its nothing." I smile back.

________________

"Bye Moll." I say

"Urm why don't you stay here? Its pretty late and I'll feel terrible because its quite a long drive."

"Oh alright sure."

We both get out the car and walk into the house.

"Lucy still isn't back."

"Why where is she?"

"A boys."

"Oh."

___________________