Everything is not fine

We all get out of the pool of water that we all dived into face first and I immediately just lay on my back on the ground. "That was Not fun" Josh spoke up, we did a couple fun rides until it got late and we went home and took showers and relaxed until Narrator spoke up "How about we play a game of Never have I ever!" We all agreed and started to play, each of us held up all 10 of our fingers then Narratir started us off, "Never have I ever broke a window" I put my finger down. Everyone looks at me "How did you break a window?!" Juciy asked me. "Hey! The bus driver kept stopping for some stupid shit and so I busted a bus window and dropped my shit out then walked home like it was no big deal!" I said. Everyone laughed their asses off and I felt proud.

We played some more rounds until everyone decided to go to bed and Eddie was able to have his bed back that Jasper stole last night. I go in my room and left my door cracked and I sat on my bed with my guitar and decided to play a song

After I posted it I put my guitar up and forgot to turn my light off but fell asleep with my arm dangling off the side of the bed and with my chin rested on my pillow.

(Eddie's POV)

I hear a guitar playing nextdoor and got up to see who was playing and it's coming from Y/N. She doesn't sound like herself, instead she sounded like she was sad and weary in her voice. I peeked through her door hoping to talk with her but she put her guitar up and fell asleep.

Must be that tired...

I went in her room to turn off her light and put the blankets over her body. She is cute... too bad she might not like me... I walked out of her room and cracked the door open then went back into my room and went to sleep.

~Time skip two next morning~

(Your POV)

I wake up and I notice my phone going off with someone calling me, so I pick up. "Hello?" I said "You are worthless, unlovable, a monster, a Freak, nobody will like you" then they hang up. I just stay there with no expression, just stone faced. Then I started to laugh like a phycho path as I slowly start to put the phone down. I kept it going for awhile then a tear broke with me still laughing. The laughter starts to where down with me in tears and over heads in my thoughts.

I am a freak, I'm unlovable. Worthless... once I've never been loved in my life, people look at me like I'm normal.... But what if I'm not... what if the guys think I'm a freak....

I'm in my room crisscrossed on my bed with my head in my hands losing it so I take one of my throwing knives and hold it in my hand looking at my reflection of one eye. Without noticing what had gone over me,  something had took over my body making me grip the knife and holding it to my throat. I hear footsteps closing to my room door, so I press it to my skin and slide it across my throat right when the guys came in to check on me. "Y/n?" Eddie asked as he came in my room with the guys following behind. I sit there in pleasure, just smile with tears trailing down my face and blood flowing out. "OMG Y/N!" Josh Said shocked in horror while the boys looked at me with worry in their eyes. Eddie come running over to me and looked me in the eyes and both his hands on the sides of my arms. "Por Favór! Why'd you do this to yourself dawg!" With a weary voice and sadness in his eyes. I just chucked in pleasure and just showed no emotions in my eyes. I just giggled lightly. Juicy found some bandage wraps for my neck and gave it to Eddie.

"Guys let's let them be for a moment" Narrator said. Eddie took the knife away from me and bandaged my neck after he cleaned up the blood off my neck and pulled me into a hug. Was I shocked? Yes, yes I was. "Never do that again, promise me that!" He sorta yelled to me worried. I wrap my arms around his upper body and layed my chin on his shoulder and just teared up once again, Then I cried into his shoulder. "I'm sorry, and I promise..." without a shakey voice but low and sober. We stayed like that for awhile then went down, I just stayed silent and stone faced and sat down at the kitchen island with my head down.

Nothing really happened for the day other than small conversations here and there, then nighttime came along. So I went into my room to get my knife and to wash it then Mully brought up why I slit my throat, "I... I... Everything is fine......" I say trying to avoid the situation. "Y/n Everything is not fine! we worry for you!" Juicy said a bit sternly and standing up from the couch. Then that's when I really lost my cool. "I SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE ASSHOLE!" Slamming the knife on the counter and gripping onto the knife. Then it went dead silent. "Besides I enjoy the pain.... It hurts so much I love it.... But then I hate what others have to say to me I hide it with a mask...." I say in a weary and slightly crackly voice. I finish washing the knife and I start to walk back to my room and stop at the stairs. "And maybe you should ask Grant why I'm head over heels with my emotions...." I say side glancing all of them then walking up.

(Narrator's POV)

Y/n walks to her room and I look at the ground in shock. Because her sister Milo and I are great buddy's and told me about Y/n without her knowing, but how does she know???
"So why is she head over heels with her emotions" Josh asked me. "Well she was actually never like this but one day I was being introduced to her by her younger sister Milo and Y/n got a call from someone and she went to friendly when I met her to stone faced then a psychopathic look and started to laugh with tears streaming down her face then just gone out of the world, never spoke like a happy person.... it was always dark and sad from her Point of view.... now I don't know the full story but you can ask her Without yelling maybe?" I said looking Juicy in the eyes at the end.

(Your POV)

I was in my room laying on my back just limp and emotions where out of the world with me. I heard some footsteps closing by my door figured it would be Eddie, the door opens and it was Eddie like I'd expected. And I was laying their crying but made no movement.... no sounds.... just pure silence. I layed there with tears just flowing on down, Eddie walks in my room and closes the door behind him and walks up to me and lays next to me. "Everything is not fine is it?..." he asks while looking at me. So I shake my head 'no' then he sits up and sits crisscrossed on my bed and told me to sit up.

-Hi sorry that's all I have for today but hope you enjoyed and ilk have the next chapter out ASAP! But right now peace out!-