when Fate leads your Path

It's been 2 days now and tonight the guys has to leave me even Eddie, and it makes me sad knowing he has to leave me. I go downstairs and walked up behind Eddie not listening to what him and the boys where talking bout, I wrapped my arms around his torso hugging him but also startled him a bit, "Y/n you scared me half to death, what's wrong?" He asked. "I just don't want you to leave" I say to him in a sad tone. "Don't worry I'll come back to visit you" he says to me kissing me on the forehead.

-Time skip-

I drove them all to that airport and helped them get their luggage out of my car, "Y/n thank you for letting us stay for Pax and a little while after, we owe you one" Josh said. "Hey it's no problem, I did what I could even tho some of us got up on the wrong foot" I say scratching the back of my neck looking down, while giving a slight smile. "I'll just miss you guys very much, I've never met guys or girls like you all before that actually cared so much for me. It that every time I have friends they'd treat me like I was their slave or like I was Just a play thing, and I hated it that I'd basically keep my distance from anyone but you guys actually changed something in my life for me and I'm grateful for that" I say letting a year slide down my cheek without a weary or scratched up voice. We give each other all a hug one by one and said our goodbyes. "Hey Y/n, just Don't forget I will never forget you, and I'll always love you Y/n" Eddie said engulfing me in his gain bear hug. I hugged him back as he kissed me on the forehead, after the small moment he caught up to the boys and disappeared into the crowd of all people in the airport. I get in my car and drive off back home and I replay the song me and Eddie sang together on our way to Pax.

I missed hearing him singing this song with me. I loved him to where I'd die for him with all of my life, once I got back home someone pulls in my driveway right after me. I got out and it was my very old friend's coming out of their car, "Hey Y/n, what have you been up to these days?" Cody asked. "About as much as I always am, what bout you guys? What are you even doing here after I cut off all contact from all of you after I found out you where using me for money and other shit" I say bitterly crossing my arms.

"Listen what we did was wrong and we-" "Sorry? Hah I bet because if you where you would've said that a long as time ago" I said getting in Karla's face. "Now it's most likely best If you scurry on outta here otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to make you leave.." I said side glaring them all. "We'll leave but we saw you on the news Twice!" Jasmine said. "How where you able to scare that Hostile shark? And how did you survive such a brutal attack from your mom?" Spade asked me. "Now those are something that You guys can figure out because if I tell you It'll spread across the whole world" I say walking into my house then locking the door.

I go up to my room after turning off every light In my house but my room, Then went to my recording room to record a boys video with them. "Hey Y/n and welcome to your first video with the boys, And apparently out fans wants you know about you and Eddie since you both have grown a Fast bond with each other for that past week that we where there." Josh Said. "Hey Boys and I'll say to the fans what has happened to me and Eddie over the past week or 2 while you guys where here" I say. "Also Y/n did you hear bout you being on tv?" Josh said. "Yes actually, some old friend's that I cut contact from for some reason came to my house and told me." I say.

-so that's gonna be all for this chapter hope you like it and I'll see you next time cya!-