Part 2?

I'm Sitting on my bed, overthinking about that wierd dream that I had. I hear my door open but I don't look up knowing who it was. "Hey what are you doing up late?" Eddie asked sitting on my bed. At this point I was used to him coming in my room to check up on me.. and I started to catch feelings for him that I went outta reality for a moment. "Hello? Earth to y/n you there?" He chuckled to my sudden reaction coming outta reality. "O-oh sorry didn't mean to go outta reality on you" I said lookin up at him. "It's fine. But what has you up this late?" He asked. "It's that fucking dream I had an I don't know what it means" I say flopping back on my bed looking up at the ceiling. Eddie gave me a questioning look, "what do you mean that a dream is meaning something?" He asked. I felt like the world was spinning all around me, I sit back up and look directly at the floor. "I-I'm not sure but I know a warning when I see it" I said. "Not only that but it was me running from something it seemed..." I say getting up and walking over to my sketch book that is sitting on a table. I pick the sketch book up and flip through pages trying to find what I was looking for, then I found it an examined it for a while. Eddie comes up behind me and looked at what I was looking at and kinda jumped.

"What the fuck is that?!" He asked a bit scared and worried. "We all have alternate souls linked to our body this here is my alter ego who basically has control on when I'm sadistic or murderous" I say putting the book down and side glancing Eddie. "His name is Phionex and happens to be a demon Also living amongst my body but not my fear like most demons but My Murderous rage for several people I cherish death on.." I say picking my knife up and flipping it in the air. "Expesily the ones that's brought a living nightmare amongst themselves" I tell Eddie and Chucking the knife at a Wall with a picture of my mother on it not breaking eye contact. I chuckled a bit and scratched the back of my neck a bit, "I've gave that woman one to many chances.... then the last time I spoke to or saw her I told her 'I'd take you to hell with me'" I looked at my opened door to see the rest of the boys there in shock and worry on their faces. "Damn dawg I feel sorry for you" Eddie said to me. "I do too but not enough as those bitches that drug ya through hell mate" Josh said. "Anyway we need to get some sleep Pax is tomorrow" Mully Said. All the boys agreed but me and Eddie. "Why not?" Narrator asked, I tried saying something until Juicy Cut me off. "Not you because we know that reason and saw that reason but It's Eddie we are asking why" "Because I'm not going to sleep unless she does, that's why" Eddie protests.

"Damn' he must really care for you y/n" Phionex chimed in. Nobody was able to hear or see him but me. "It's a shame your letting your Rage out infront of them like this..." Phionex chuckled psychically.

I faked a yawn to get them all out of my room but Eddie because I knew he wouldn't buy my shit. "Oof... I'm tired, anyway goodnight boys" I say. They all leave but Eddie as I expected, "is there something I should Know about Y/n?" Eddie asked in a pit of sorrow. I hate lying to other people most of all someone who guided me out of hell most my life. Even tho Eddie Couldn't see Phionex I gave Phionex a cue to come out of hiding. Phionex listened and went visible for Eddie and me.

"Eddie meet my Alter Ego"

-Hey guys sorry it's been so long I've went on a couple trips to different places and I didn't know what to post for another chapter, Other Than that THANK all of you Unknown Folks For all of your support it really means alot to me. But like I said if I don't have so much on my plate I will try posting more with this book And my other book The Punishing for All of you Anti Fans anyways By Amigos!-