Chapter 6.☁

"Derek, they can't change the rules." I told him as I got out of bed. I yawned, leaning against the dresser. I admired his gorgeous, chocolate abs.

"I know, but they could make this an exception to the 'rules'." I giggled when he used air quotations for the word 'rules'.

He smiled, slipping on a pair of his black jeans I'd washed earlier in the week. I knew it was that pair, because they had a small tear in them.

I walked over to him, pulling at the loose strings that hung from the tiny rip just below his knee. "Babe, I really need new jeans. I'm starting to out grow these."

He smirked, kissing my forehead. "Yeah, your butt's getting too big." I slapped it as I walked by him. "Hey, you better watch where you put those hands, baby girl. You freak." He laughed.

"I'm only a freak for you, Derek." I rolled my eyes at him sarcastically, and went into the bathroom. Derek walked in behind me as I stood in the mirror.

I turned to face him because even the mirror didn't do his body justice. Leaning down to close the gap between our lips, he let his hands roam below my waist to my butt.

I giggled against his smooth lips. He'd just licked them to give them that silky feel. In one swift movement, without our lips leaving each other, he put me on the counter.

Our kiss continued to grow heated by the minute, as he ran his hands up my thighs and under my nightgown. I shivered as he pulled them down painfully slow.

Leaving love bites on my neck and collarbones, he unbuttoned his pants that he just put on. Entering me steadily, and in no kind of rush, he moaned into my neck.

I let out a sexually frustrated sigh. "Kirsten.." He grunted in satisfaction, both of our orgasms building up. "Oh D-Derek.." My nails sunk into his back, as we released ourselves at the same time.

Right as we finished up, his phone rang. "Hello?" He answered, smiling at me. I giggled softly, taking his hand in mine, and kissing his palm softly.

"Alright, we're on the way." I leaned on him, and he put his arm around my waist. "Okay, bye." He threw his phone behind him, his lips grazing mine.

I swatted his hands away from me, a small smile on my face. "Let's go, Derek."

××××××

I was sitting at Derek's desk while he talked to Hotch in his office. "Hello, Ms. Kirsten, I didn't expect to see you here." I looked up from my phone to see Strauss, the BAU Section Chief.

"Good morning, Erin." I greeted, "And Derek has a meeting with Hotch." I explained, going back to twirling a pencil with extreme boredom as she walked away.

I rested my head on my palm, yawning. "Looks like someone is tired." I laughed at Reid's lame yet true statement. "Good morning to you too, Buttercup."

He handed me some warm coffee, and I smiled as if to say thank you. "Well, while Morgan is in there, I guess I could keep you company out here."