Twelve

Third Person Point of View

"Ready to comply."

Zemo's eyes widen as he stares at Posie Parker in shock. He hadn't expected the code to work, but it clearly did. From where she was kneeling, she stared back, eyes glassy and lifeless.

His statement about Posie being hard to track was both true and false at the same time. The girl was a monster, leaving nothing but death in her wake, so it was easy enough to know the general whereabouts. But the girl had gone off the grid ten months ago, making it difficult for Zemo to track her down.

But here he was, with the Shadow under his complete control. He grabbed her bag, ordering her to follow him, which she did without fail. Not once does she remove her stare from him, which causes him to feel unnerved. They climb into his car, him in the passengers' seat and the girl in the driver's seat.

"Drive us to Vienna, Austria."

Without hesitation, Posies speeds away from the apartment complex towards the Austrian and Hungarian border. The car ride was silent, which allowed Zemo to think about the next stage of his plan, which was getting through the border. He had his passport, but the girl was a different thing altogether.

They pull up to the large fence, where several patrol officers checked passports, allowing people into Austria. Zemo gnawed on the inside of his cheek. This wasn't something he had thought about, so he wasn't sure how it would go. As the patrol officers moved to his car, he hid face behind a cap, hoping Posie would take care of it.

Gunshots come from the left, and he sees five bodies lying on the ground before the car moves forward, reaching speeds above 150km.

"I guess that will work."

Posie Parker keeps both hands on the steering wheel and her foot on the gas pedal, eyes never leaving the road as she weaves in and out of traffic. Because of the high speeds, it isn't long before they reach Vienna, where Zemo reads the directions towards the hotel he had been staying at.

While he would be in the hotel, Posie Parker would proceed with the next part of his plan; bombing the Vienna International Centre, where the Avengers would sign the Sokovian Accords with the United Nations. Zemo needed to pull James Buchanan Barnes out of hiding, and to do that, he required Posie Parker, but to dress up as the man himself, so the whole world would believe that the two were still out there on HYDRA's orders.

Once at the hotel, the two figures parted ways. Zemo heading inside, and The Shadow moving off to complete the next part of his plan.

Zemo sat in the hotel room reading over the red book, practising the pronunciation of the Russian words, which would allow the man to reactivate The Winter Soldier. Taking control over Posie Parker was more straightforward, as the words were English, easy to read. The Russian, on the other hand, was proving much more difficult.

Posie Parker had ditched the bag in the car, as she now was laced once more in her weapons. Knives and handguns in the beltline, her katanas locked in her vest, and she sported a loaded assault rifle in her hands. Once more, she was fitted with her mask. Her goal was to hijack a news van covering the signing of the Sokovian Accords at the Vienna International Centre, which would be happening tomorrow.

She found the mostly empty news station, as everyone had gone home, being that it was now two o'clock in the morning. She burst through the front doors, shooting the two receptionists dead. The Shadow walks past them, needing to find the computer to identify which van to rig up. She walked into a room with several computers with men sitting behind them. They all looked up as she entered the room, terror washing over them. They were all shot dead in seconds, except for one.