Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I heard Nat walk into my room. She re adjusted my blanket and I swear she kissed my forehead. Boy was it hard to keep my breathing regular. She left closing the door behind her and I let out a small sigh of relief. She came back upstairs but I guess she wanted to wait a awhile because she went directly to her room.

I continued to lie in bed mad at myself for last night until I got up. I went over to my desk and de activated EMMA. Since the room was no longer sound proof I tried my hardest to walk quietly back to bed but I guess the heard me since she walked over to my door.

She knocked quietly and I just stayed in bed quietly. She came in again and I guess my act didn't work this time since she sat on the bed beside me.

"I know your awake." She said softly. I turned to face her finally opening my eyes. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw it read 8:45.

"Hey" I say quietly

"How are you feeling" She asks. Tony must have told her what happened.

"He told everyone. Didn't he." I replied looking down.

"Yea. He didn't tell everyone else what protocol switched and only Wanda knows because she looked through his mind. I told them not to tell anyone." She said hastily

"He's mad at me isn't he. I knew I should have asked, but Fury said it would be ok." I state worriedly. She engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey he's not mad at you. It's ok. It's ok. He just doesn't know how to talk." she says trying to calm my worries. We stayed like that until 9 when she went to go get me some food.

When she came back she had some eggs and a pancake. More than usual but I guess she was trying to subtly feed me.

"Alright" she said after giving me the food "Movie time!"

I leaned over for my remote and switched the rooms. Nat opted for siting in my spinning chair while I sat on the bed. Leaning against the headboard. The TV popped out of the wall opposite the bed. I flipped through Amazon prime until I landed on a movie I had never seen before. The Princess Diaries. Anne Hathaway was in it and I liked a couple of her movies so I put it on.

It was hilarious. We finished the movie at around 11 and was planning on watching the next one. Nat got up from her chair and went over to the door.

"Where are you going" I asked sad that she was leaving

"We need snacks" She replied. I pressed another button on my remote and an array of popcorns chips candy and gum came out of the wall beside the TV. She walked over and chose her food.

"I should have known that you would have stuff in here" She said laughing while she sat back down

We watched the second Princess Diaries next. After we watched Oceans 11,12,13 and 8. They were all seriously hilarious. They did amazing at cheering me up. It was around 7 o'clock when we finished. I was about to choses another movie when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it." Nat called not wanting to get up

"Its just me. I wanted to see what has kept you up here so long. Plus what was making you laugh to a considerable degree." Wanda replied

Nat looked at me silently asking if she could come in. I grabbed my remote and switched my room back. Wanda had already seen the switch but it looked a lot better in person.

"Come in" I said through the door. Wand immediately walked in seeing us both sitting up covered in candy and junk food.

"Stand right over there" I instructed. If she stood in the wrong place she could be taken to a place even Nat didn't know about.

She followed my instructions confused. She was standing right were Nat did when I showed her. I touched a button on a remote and Wanda watched in awe as the room transformed once more. Once it was complete she walked over to my mural and silently admired it for a few seconds. She then sat on one of my beanbag chairs.

"I've seen it once and I will never get used to how amazing it is" Nat says.

"OH MY GOD that was cool." Wanda says. "Alright what were you guys watching."

"Mostly just a bunch of comedy movies. First we watched both Princess Diaries. Then we watched the entire Oceans franchise." Nat says for me

"Wow. you guys have been here since like 9 am." Wanda says impressed.

"Yea. you can watch with us if you'd like." I say inviting her.

"Alright. where'd you get the snacks. I've bee in the living room all day and didn't see either of you guys come down." Wanda asks confused. With that I had the TV and snack bar come out of the wall letting Wanda chose what she wanted.

"You are a literal genius." She says grabbing some popcorn and chips. We watched Daddy Daycare and Night at the Museum. It was after that movie that I noticed Nat had fallen asleep. Wanda must have noticed to because a red wisp was suddenly carrying Nat back to her room with Wanda following.

"I had fun Y/N. thank you for inviting me. Goodnight." She said as she closed the door behind herself.

I heard her place Nat in bed and leave for the elevator. Probably to go talk with Vision or to go downstairs. With that I was alone once more. Another sleepless night ahead of me.

( I 100% recommend all the movies that were watched in this chapter. I have seen all of them and loved every second of them. Most of these ore comedy. All the oceans movies are amazing with such great actors. I need some filler chapters before some of the real stuff comes up so any ideas are welcome)

1015 Words