■21 - Jelly Jelly For You, Lily■

Sunday ~ 5:15 pm

purple_pixie:

Cece :(

ceces.galaxy:

Oh, no, I don't like that tone one bit, Lils.

WHAT HAPPENED?????

ARE YOU OKAY????

GOD, I AM SO WORRIED!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT?!

I AM CALLING YOU RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!!

Cece <3 is calling…

Clara: 

"Oh, my gosh, tell me what happened?"

Laurel: 

"..."

Clara: 

"Are you crying?! Please talk to me, Lils."

Laurel: 

"I feel so stupid…"

Clara: 

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Laurel: 

"I guess so."

Clara: 

"All right, take your time. I am right here."

Laurel: 

"Thanks, Cece. I am hurt because Bob got mad at me for no reason whatsoever. I mean he was being so weird. Like I talked to his best friend, Theodore and Bob was all like, "you like him when you've just met him and that we've been talking so much that I didn't reveal to him my name." I am so mad like urghh!"

Clara: 

"..."

Laurel: 

"What? Why are you laughing, Cece?!"

Clara: 

"Don't you get it? He was "jelly jelly" for you, Lily."

Laurel: 

"No, he wasn't! I had asked him but he got so angry which was even weirder!"

Clara: 

"Well… I can't blame the guy lol. He won't accept the fact that he was jealous."

Laurel: 

"Stop laughing! This is serious! He talked to me as if it was my fault and he doesn't even have to be jealous. Why would he be jealous?"

Clara: 

"Uh… because he likes you, duh?"

Laurel: 

"Please don't tell me all of this. It's annoying. I am just hurt because now I feel stupid talking to Thanos."

Clara: 

"Now who's Thanos?!"

Laurel: 

"Well… Theodore said that I can call him Thanos lol."

Clara: 

"Jesus Christ. Anyway, back to Bob the builder. Don't talk to him until he apologizes, got it? I bet that he'll come to you."

Laurel: 

"How are you so sure?"

Clara: 

"I just am. If my theory is correct then he'll be the one to text you first but DO. NOT. Text him first. Understood?"

Laurel: 

"Yeah, okay. But what theory again?"

Clara: 

"Oh, did you see the time? Gosh, I gotta go. I just remembered that I have to go for a walk."

Cece <3 ended the call.

Laurel

"Yeah, right. The girl that doesn't even use her legs to walk twenty steps, is going on a walk."