♧5︎♧︎

"Alright, what do you want me to do?"

After he told me everything I needed to do, he drove me to my house.

"And I guess you know where I live as well," I said annoyed.

He only smiled but didn't say anything.

When he arrived at my house, I got out of the car and made my way into the door.

"See you on Monday morning."

That's all he said before he left.

I kept walking and opened the door. The first thing I saw was my dad sitting on the couch. His face looked worried. I realized I forgot to tell him where I was going. And I couldn't tell him what happened. I needed to think of something fast.

I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Dad."

He looks up and runs towards me he hugs me.

"Shit Y/N, where have you been?! I was worried about you, you didn't even call!"

"Sorry dad my phone died, and I went to sleep at a friend's house."

"It doesn't matter. At least you are ok."

After a few minutes, I went to my room.

I took a shower and put on some comfortable clothes.

I go downstairs and my dad was making some food. I looked at what he was making and smiled when I realized he was making my F/F (favorite food).

When he finished, he served him and me a plate and we sit at the table.

"So Y/N, have you found a place yet?"

"Yeah I have found a few places but I'm not sure yet."

"I can't believe my daughter is leaving me." he sobs.

"Not the great awesamdude crying over his daughter leaving," I said laughing.

"What can't a father cry about that?"

I smiled.

"Anyway dad, how is your job doing?"

"It has been better if I'm honest, I mean we can't even get a picture of his damn face."

After he said that I almost spilled my F/D (favorite drink).

Shit, dad if you knew how hot he was.

Wait- what?!

"Oh, I almost forgot, Lucia called the other night she wanted me to tell you that if you could call her once you got home."

"She did? Oh, I wonder why she was calling."

When I finished eating I went to my room dad said he was going to clean everything so I could have more time to talk to Lucia.

Lucia
Y/N
_____
"Hello?"

"Hey Lucia it's me, Y/N dad told me you wanted to talk to me."

"Hi Y/N yeah I called you like 100 times but you didn't answer was everything alright?"

"Yeah everything is fine, my phone just died and I couldn't communicate with anyone."

"Ohh Well! I'm glad you are fine, oh yeah I almost forgot! Because tomorrow is Saturday we should go to the club!"

"The club? Mmm, it doesn't sound bad. Alright."

"Ok. I will pick you up at 11, is that ok?"

"Yeah, it's fine with me."

"Alright, see you later!"