♧10♧

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

What-

Who's-

Where's my phone.

"Hello?"

"Y/n where are you?! I need you to get home now!"

"What happened dad? Is everything ok?"

"I need you here now!"

"Ok ok I'll be there."

God, how did I got here, and this clothes? Shit, I need to hurry before my dad gets more mad.

I quickly went to change and ran towards the door, when I found Wilbur coming in to the house.

"Y/N! You are awake! And pretty early I would say." He said with a smile on his face.

"Oh hi Wilbur, and my dad called I need to get home"

"Oh, I'll take you there no worries!"

"Are you sure? Don't you have things to do?"

"Nahhh, I always have time for you."

We got into Wilburs car and went to my house, the whole ride was silent I was really tired that I almost fell asleep in the car.

Dad kept sending messages asking if I was ok and if I was also home.

Something is going on and I don't like it.

We eventually got to my house, I told Wilbur that it was ok and he didn't needed to stay, but he disagreed and said he would wait outside.

"Dad? I'm here."

"Y/N! Thank god you are ok."

"Is everything ok?"

"No, is not. Let's go to my office."

.

.

"I had received a threat from the organization The syndicate, it had pictures of you and the address of the house. We can't stay here we need to go, it's not safe for you."

"I know you were planing on moving out but I can't stand to lose you too, so the best is that we stay together."

Did Technoblade did this?! But why would he- he said he wasn't going to do anything to my family if I worked for him so why did he-

"I knew this was going to be a hard mission, so we need to act fast; my teammates searched for any fingerprints from where the letter sent but we couldn't find anything."

"So Y/N I need you to pack your things, we will take the first flight to your grandparents house, you need to stay in a safe place."

"Dad I'm not going anywhere."

He quickly grabs me by the shoulders.

"Y/N you need to understand! If something happened to you, I don't know what I would do! So PLEASE listen to me this time."

His voice was cracking.

"Dad this is not the first time that they have done this!"

"I know it's not! But this time it's different, we don't know anything about them, so please I'm begging you, grab your stuffs and take the first flight to your grandparents."

"Alright, but let me at least say good bye to Nex and Lucia."

"Ok I'll take you."

"No- it's fine a friend brought me here he's waiting outside."