⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Hello everyone
:)
We see each other once again
Welp, there's nothing more to say.

Enjoy :)

___
In this Special Chapter, we go back to Chapter 16. If you remember there was an after-party and you and Techno got interrupted.
____

I sat there like a dog in trouble. I was still trying to catch my breath.

My heart was going crazy.

I was... I was ready. Ready to give everything.

...

"Y/n."

"Ye-"

Before I could finish my sentence Techno started kissing me.

And of course, I gave in.

He had his right hand on my cheek and the left one on my waist. He softly bit my lower lip and his tongue slowly entered my mouth. I slowly moved to sit on his lap. The kiss was growing more and more intense.

At that point, I didn't care that his bodyguard could see us, I even forgot about him at some point.

Our tongues were smoothly dancing with each other. The kiss was so passionate and rough at the same time, just the right balance of both. I was starting to lose my breath.

I couldn't take it. I needed more.

"Techno..."

"I know."

We continued to passionately make out on his lap. I could feel myself getting wet and he knew it.

"Hey."

"Yes, sir?"

"Take us to the office."

"On it."

The office? Well at that point I could care less. I just want to get fucked.

I had never been that turned on. I did have a few boyfriends before I met Techno but I was never this excited before.

Techno's bodyguard wasn't staring at us which made me feel a lot better.

Under me I could feel techno getting hard, I slowly smiled in between the kiss.

"This is all because of you, but you are not getting out of this so easily," he said.

I didn't even care, I was just happy that it was going the way I wanted it to.

"Sir, we're here," said Techno's bodyguard.

Techno softly grunted in annoyance because we had to end the kiss in order to go into his office. His hands caressed my face and slowly pushed it away.

I looked at him and was met with eyes filled with desire. I smiled knowing the effect I had on him.

I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I was going to tease him.

As we walked into his office, we pulled each other into another kiss.

Shutting the door behind us gave us permission to do anything and everything we wanted to, without the subtle fear of being heard or watched.