Chapter 1

~.~ In 845 year ~.~

Lucy had wake up as she laying down on the ground. She look the huge wall which she know that she already in the Shiganshina. She was look around as the house had been a few meter from her. She quickly use her magic to requip herself as she wearing a cloth that the people wearing. She just walked around the town in curious to know as this is her first time she been there. As she explore around, she heard a bell which she curious to know when she go over there. When she go there as the crowd looking the people who come back from the wall. She saw many soldiers were injured which she feel pain. Their look were seem defeated which make her think something happen to them. In her thoughts, it was titans. Then she heard an old woman calling her son's name only she get arm of his son. Lucy had heard everything before the soldiers leave. It make Lucy clenched her fist tightly. She had promise that she will save human and free them from those titans.

She then leave as she doesn't want to hear the people who talked bad about them. She was going to hidden place as she sit down. She was eat her lunch and take a little nap. In the evening, she just wake up quickly as her eyes split to a purple before it's disappeared fast. Lucy then running to a house as the titans breech. She was already arrived where a woman trapped as the brick crushed on her. Lucy then quickly crushed the wall with her power and she finally save a woman before she saw a brown boy running with a black woman who have a scarf around her neck. Lucy quickly bring her and running toward them. They were follow Lucy until they arrive the boat. Lucy then put her down and going to the gate but get stop by a boy. "Thank you, miss. For save my mother. My name is Eren. I hope to see you again, Miss." Said Eren in grateful tone. Lucy just nodded her head before she going to the gate.

 Lucy just nodded her head before she going to the gate

(Lucy's dragon)

She was hidden herself from the people's sight and transformed into a dragon. She was flying high and killed the titans who tried to eat human. The human had watch in awe to see a dragon killed the titans. Lucy was crushing the titan's nape as the titan died. She then stop as she have a bad feeling which she flew to the human. She saw two ships were full leaving the rest of the living humans there which she come to them. She had lowered her body on the ground as she look over them. The humans were seem feared at her first but then when they saw Lucy nudge her head as she telling them to climb back on her back which the humans decided to going up of her back. When the human climb on her back, Lucy saw Armored titan crush the wall make human despair. Lucy was prepared to attack the titans who come out from the hole to protect human. When there no human left, she quickly flying up as she use her power toward the water so that the water flows rapidly.

It was take her one day to arrive the wall Rose. When she saw a wall, she was quickly flew up on the wall and landing there make the Garrison shock as they saw the people on her back. After the humans come down from her back, Lucy was flying down and use her power to repair the wall who cracked as she leave them. The humans were look at their savior which make them grateful. Lucy then flying a little far so she turn back into human form. She then decided to rushed toward a ship as she landing on the top which easy for her to hide from them. When they arrive inside the wall, Lucy quickly disappeared from the ship as she rushing to another place. She was sigh as she feel glad to save the human from the titans even there a few human died. She was feel pity of them before she going to another place in the town. She then decided to hide herself using her cloak. There she found a stair which it be underground where the criminal or homeless stay there. She had decided to hide herself in underground for a while.

~.~ In 846 year ~.~

It's already one year after the wall fallen. Lucy had stayed in underground quietly to survive herself. Her behavior was also change into a emotionless person. She was walking around the underground with still wearing her cloaks. In one year, she had fought a criminal man who abusing the child or rape the woman. She doesn't killed them but beating them into a death which give a lesson to them. Lucy was had enough of them who humiliated child or weak woman. As she walked around, she saw a vision which she running up the rooftop and stop as she saw three people get caught by a survey corps who she had saw before. She quietly saw how a mustache man push a raven man on the dirty ground before a blonde man asked him. Lucy had saw that a black hair man agree with him. As Lucy looking at them, she doesn't notice of a woman behind her which make her eyes widen when she feel someone behind her quickly she jump as she look a blonde woman.

A blonde woman had wearing a survey corps cloak name Violet Evergarden. Violet had sneak behind her but failed to caught her as Lucy jump out as she landing down on the ground take everyone attention on her especially three thieves. Violet had come down ready to fight her. Lucy then make unexpected move as she tripped Violet make her near to fall before Lucy spinning herself and kicked Violet too hard make her flying fast toward a mustache man who caught her trying to balance himself but failed as they fall hard on the ground. Everyone were shock to see her even a blonde man. Violet had stand up with a smirk on her face. It seem like she fired up to fight Lucy. She then running to her as Lucy ready. They were fight non stop until Violet said something make Lucy quickly retreat herself from Violet. Violet had stand up as she look at Lucy. "I had heard about you. You're a mystery person who fight the man who abused the child and rape woman no mercy. It seem like you save the life here. Let me introduce myself. My name is Violet Evergarden. I was worked as Survey Corps member. What about you? Can you show us who you are?" Said Violet in polite way.

Lucy was silent as she study her carefully which make her sigh as she make a decision

Lucy was silent as she study her carefully which make her sigh as she make a decision. She then open her cloak revealing herself. Everyone were shock to see Lucy. Everyone were admit that Lucy look so beautiful woman with a blonde hair and also have a beautiful eyes. Violet was admit that Lucy was a beautiful woman. "My name is Lucy Fullbuster. I was from Shiganshina." Said Lucy shortly as Violet silent. Violet look at Lucy as she observe her carefully. "You said that you're from Shiganshina. How come you been here, Lucy?" Said Violet as she asked her the question. Lucy just sigh as she need to answered her question. "Well, you already know what happen to Shiganshina, right? After I leave the Shiganshina, I was hiding here from the king who tried to send the refugee fight the titans. I'm not stupid that king want to eliminate the refugee for his benefits." Said Lucy indifferently. Violet seem agree with Lucy and just give a small smile at her anyway.

"Then how about this, join us and fight titans for humanity. What do you think, Lucy?" Said Violet as she offered her a deal. Everyone were shocked to heard of her offer especially Erwin. Lucy was guess that Violet never tell anything to him. Lucy was thinking about it as she make a decision. "Why you want me to join you? Can I know a reason?" Said Lucy calmly looking at Violet. Violet just smile at her before she answer her. "You have a skill that can help us. I had heard something about you. You fought the bad guy with your own style and also your speed was fastest than other people. I'm sure with your skill will save our humanity from titans. Don't you want to save humanity, Lucy?" Said Violet softly make Lucy silent. She was already think to save humanity. And she will use this advantage to save humanity from titans. "Okay, fine. I will join your scouts. I don't think there will problem with that." Said Lucy quietly make Violet smile. She was give a hand to Lucy as she wait a handshake. "Then you're welcome to my scouts, Lucy Fullbuster." Said Violet with a smile on her face. Lucy then grab her hand to shake her back.

"In my pleasure, Violet Evergarden." - Lucy