Chapter 2

Lucy had sit between Isabella and Violet in the carriage with Levi and Furlan. The carriage will bring them to military training where the cadets train. Lucy was sigh as she take a nap doesn't care if they look at her. As she sleep quietly, Violet was look at her. She was smile as she patted her head softly saying something that make Isabella, Furlan and Levi heard of what she saying to Lucy. "You really strong, Lucy. I was truly lose to you but I can't give up on you. I don't know why but I feel something about you. I was think you as my sister, Lucy. You seem have a hard time in yourself. Loneliness. Not only that, it seem like you lose something in your life. I will protect you, Lucy. I will not let anyone hurting you. I promise that, Lucy." Said Violet softly before she look away at outside doesn't care if they look at her. Levi was silently looking at Lucy sleeping face as he observe her face. He was admit that Lucy was a beautiful woman. He seem interest on her as he saw how Lucy handle of Violet.

When they were arrived there, Violet had put Lucy to her back and bring her out from the carriage. She then told Erwin that she will bring Lucy to her own room which Erwin let her. Violet had bring Lucy to her own room and laying her on her bed. She not take Lucy's cloak off as she know that will be rude. She was pull a blanket and cover Lucy before she left to sleep with Erwin. Erwin was her lover which he had his own room since he was a captain which soon to be Commander. Isabella, Furlan and Levi were put in the cell for one night before they release tomorrow. Next day, Lucy was wake up as she look around wonder where she is. She doesn't remember that she was laying on the bed unless Violet the one who bring her. Then the door was open revealing Violet who smile at her. 

"You're already awake, I see. Here, this is your clothe. Take a bath and go to the mess hall. You need to eat before you, Levi, Isabella and Furlan going to see another cadets. Well, it was just a proper introduction. You will get training start tomorrow, Lucy." Said Violet as she handed a clothe to her. Lucy just nodded her head as she take the clothe from Violet. "Thank you, Violet." Said Lucy quietly as she not forget her manner to thank her. Violet just nodded her head before she left. Lucy was sigh as she going to take a bath. She need to clean herself before she leave the room. She was sure that room belong to Violet. She doesn't want to know where Violet sleep as she feel that Violet have her boyfriend. After 15 minutes later, Lucy was already dress herself before she left the room. She then going to the mess hall like Violet told her. She saw a few cadets were having their food. She just sigh as she take her food anyway.

Timeskip

Lucy was stand next to Farlan as they need to being introduced in front of the cadets. After Levi, Isabella and Furlan introduce theirself, Shadis asked Lucy which she sigh anyway. "I'm Lucy Fullbuster. That's all I have to said." Said Lucy in a rude tone make Shadis scowl at her behavior. "Watch your tone, Fullbuster. You need to discipline for your words." Said Shadis in anger tone. Lucy just ignored of his word as she crossed her arm like Levi. "Like I care about that. Don't teach me any discipline because I won't. Just bear with it, Shadis." Said Lucy as she glare at him before looking away. Shadis was sigh as he know that he can't win against her so he just let it go. Then Shadis had assigned Lucy, Levi, Isabella and Furlan into Flagon's squad. After the introduction, Flagon had leading them to their rooms. Violet had come with them as she stop Flagon to talk with Lucy. When they were outside the room, Violet had look at Lucy. 

"Lucy, I guess that you're in Flagon's squad. I know that you don't like give order from him. But I can make you exception. You can do whatever you want, Lucy. I don't care if you not listening to Flagon. I'm sorry that you have to share a room with them, Lucy." Said Violet in apologetic tone. Lucy just sigh at her anyway. "It's fine. I don't care who I share with, Violet. If you doesn't have anything to tell me, please excuse me." Said Lucy calmly before she left. Violet just shook her head before she go find Erwin. When Lucy come inside, she had listen of what Flagon told Levi, Isabella and Farlan. It seem like Levi almost got a fight with Flagon if Farlan not stop him. Flagon was mocking him of his salute as Flagon saw Lucy. "Heh, you're already here. Seem like Violet told you that you will share a room with them. You also clean the room since you same as them, bitch." Said Flagon in rude tone.