thirty four

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by stephanie and 5,913,814 othersbillieeilish: wouldn't you love to love her

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by stephanie and 5,913,814 others
billieeilish: wouldn't you love to love her

kai: I DO LOVE YOU, SO MUCH

august: put those tits in my face

user3: boobies

gabriellewinters: that's my best friend!

user2: u love yourself so much
user4: as she should

user9: something lgbt just happened to me

antisocialeilish: pretty baby

user5: are you dating august?

tap to load comments

august

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by billieeilish and 56,900 othersaugust: cocktail hour

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by billieeilish and 56,900 others
august: cocktail hour

*comments disabled*

it had been a week since harry's party and kai, gabrielle, august and billie were all going out for dinner together.

the foursome had been getting closer and spending a lot of time together.

august loved their friendship and wouldn't change it for the world.

she was really struggling but the only person who seemed to notice was harry.

that's why august had avoided him since her party.

she hadn't eaten in four days just so she could eat with her friends and they wouldn't notice anything.

she'd spent the morning working out and checking and re checking the calorie count.

it was exhausting to live.

it was so easy to lie to all of her friends and to get away with it.

she was smoking a blunt on her balcony to relax herself while kai was finishing getting ready.

luckily they were getting an uber together and meeting gabrielle and billie so they could drink and not have to worry about driving home.

she put the blunt out and opened her box to put her lighter away, seeing the small baggie of white powder.

it was given to her by a friend who also modelled.

she checked behind her to make sure she was alone, picking up the bag and looking at it, deciding what she should do.

she'd never done drugs before but honestly, august wasn't thinking straight.

she was unwell and the fact she was contemplating taking it, wasn't a good sign.

she threw the bag back into the box and slammed it shut, shoving it back under the bed.

she shouldn't be doing this.

she applied some eye drops, changed from her robe to her dress and took some photos, just in time for kai to come bursting into her room, ordering the uber.

"are you okay? you look a little pale"

"I'm using a new foundation"

"ah makes sense"

once at the restaurant, the server takes them to the back of the restaurant where gabrielle and billie are.

they both stand up and greet us, gabrielle kissing their partner.

"there's paps everywhere" billie murmurs in august's ear while she hugged her.

august just smiled and politely nodded.

the four people sat and drank wine, eating food and laughing, enjoying the atmosphere of being in public.

everyone seemed to notice august was distant but didn't say anything.

august finished all of her food and got a desert because everyone else was and she didn't want to be the odd one out.

she just wanted to feel normal for a night, even if her head was screaming for her to go to the bathroom and empty her stomach.

she couldn't let people notice.

"to say this is a vegan restaurant, the food is lovely" gabrielle commented, taking another bite of her dessert.

"I agree, I'd miss chicken nuggets too much" august laughed, wanting to involve herself in the light conversation of food even though talk of all food was triggering.

"the first time I met august after the shoot I took her for chicken nuggets" billie grinned, reaching for august's hand under the table.

august gladly took it, loving the gentle touch which wasn't sexual.

"I remember that night" kai laughed, remembering walking in on their best friend sitting ontop of billie.

"cockblock" billie coughed.

after they'd finished and got an uber back, gabrielle and kai decided to stay in billie's guest bedroom.

when august walked into billie's bedroom to take her heels and dress off, billie walked up behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

"you look amazing tonight"

"thank you baby"

august spun around and smiled at her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around her neck.

"let me take them two a shirt and I'll be right back, why don't you make yourself a little more comfortable"

august ran her finger along the top of billies corset and billie bit her lip, nodding.

august grabbed two of billies old shirts and knocked on the door to the guest bedroom, giving them both a shirt.

when she got back into the bedroom billie was hall naked, fast asleep on the foot of the bed.

august sighed with relief.

she grabbed a blanket, covering billie up and tip toeing out of the room and downstairs.

she poured herself a glass of water and grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa, lying down on it.

she shouldn't feel relived that her girlfriend had fallen asleep and therefore wouldn't want to have sex.

they did hang out without sex, but it was becoming a more regular occurrence that they ended the night in the bed sheets.

august rolled onto her back and laid a hand on her stomach, which was bloated from all the food she'd eaten.

she needed to talk to billie and hopes it would go well.

august knew it was time to reveal one of the skeletons in her closet.

it was time for them to talk.

I know yall aren't happy with their relationship right now but august is going to talk to billie...so let's see what happens