thirty six

SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE BUT HERE! I'VE BEEN FINISHING THE LAST FOUR CHAPTERS AND I'M SO SCARED BUT SO EXCITED FOR YALL TO READ THEM!

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢⎋ liked by august and 8,193,814 othersbillieeilish: don't wanna treat you well

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by august and 8,193,814 others
billieeilish: don't wanna treat you well

stephanie: pretty baby

user4: u look like a milf

kai: please never treat me well

gabriellewinters: im such a good photographer

user1: rail me respectively

august: ur so hot

user5: are those song lyrics???

tap to load comments

there's was a knock on august's door and she went to open it, seeing gabrielle there.

"oh hey, kai's gone to target"

"i know, i wanted to come and see you though"

"you did?"

"yeah, can we talk?"

"yeah of course" gabrielle sits down opposite august.

gabrielle didn't know how to talk about this, but she wanted august to know she had some support and she'd talked to her mom, who helped gabrielle get over her problems.

"I don't want you to be mad at billie" gabrielle started, noticing august's anxious body language.

"I've noticed your problems a few times but I didnt want to say anything, but billie called me crying last night and I promised her I'd talk to you"

"what are you talking about?"

"your eating disorder"

"I don't have an eating disorder"

"I had one too, hell I still struggle, I know you have one august, don't lie to me"

"I don't understand why it's any of your business"

"august, I just want to help"

"I don't need help!" august yells, throwing her hands up in frustration.

"I'm not saying I'm gonna force you to get help or anything august, you're one of my best friends and I care about you, okay? I just want you to know that I'm here for you and you can trust me with anything"

"I understand you care about but I'm okay, I do eat"

"I know you eat, I'm not doubting you but-"

"but nothing. if billie wants to talk to me, she can talk to me. she doesn't need to get you or anyone else involved"

"when I was struggling with my eating disorder, she spoke to my mom. I hated her for it but if she didn't talk to my mom, I wouldn't have gotten help and I wouldn't be where I am. we're doing it because we care and I don't want to see you end up in hospital or loosing yourself"

"I've already lost myself gabby! I don't know who the fuck I am and not one of you seems to give a shit, but I'm alive so it's okay, right?"

"it's not okay and that's why I'm here"

"I don't wanna talk about this, I've been working all day and I need to nap"

"do you work a lot?"

"yep" august popped the p. "and before you ask, no I can't take a break or else I'll lose my job and my reputation of being a model"

"would you do anything else instead of modelling?"

"I went to college for law but dropped out when I got my modelling contract"

"would you ever finish it?"

"I don't know, I wouldn't have the money"

"you have a lot of people who will help you, you know that right?"

"I'm not asking my friends for money, I could get a loan or something but I don't know, I love modelling"

"well if you need any help, let me know. and I'm not talking about money, anything, okay?"

"yeah thanks"

august walked into her bedroom and closed her door, sliding down the back and putting her head in her hands.

august felt like everyone was ganging up on her.

she didn't need help, she just needed to hide it better.