thirty five

35k reads, #1 instagram and gxg!! here's an early update because i love you guys so much.
thank you for reading this shit ☺️

billieeilish

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢ ⎋ liked by august and 11,323,814 othersbillieeilish: yes, I know

♥︎ 𝘘 ➢
⎋ liked by august and 11,323,814 others
billieeilish: yes, I know

gabriellewinters: my jaw is on the floor

user4: TITTIES

kai: lemme suck on those

stephanie: she really did that

user8: MOMMY?

antisocialeilish: im so obsessed with you

user1: I fucking love women

august: respectively put those tits in my face

claudiasulewski: YES

tap to load more comments

august had barely slept all night.

as soon as she drifted off to sleep, her manager rang to let her know she had a shoot at seven.

she walked upstairs and took a shower, billie tucked up in bed, curled up with shark.

she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye to billie, so after collecting all of her stuff and ordering an uber, she stood over billie and gently shook her awake.

"hi baby, I've gotta go to work"

"right now?" billie rubbed her sleepy eyes which weren't fully awake yet and sat up. "what time is it?"

"six, I gotta go back to my apartment and collect some of my shit"

"are you okay?"

"yeah, are you free later, I wanna talk about some stuff"

"talk to me now, I have a meeting tonight"

august checked her phone but her uber wouldn't be arriving for another ten minutes. she sat down on the bed and sighed.

"I just wanted to talk with you, properly I guess. you know I have an eating disorder right?"

billie hesitated for a moment before nodding.

"it's really bad right now, I don't really like talking about it but I'm not doing good. not to mention I'm working so fucking much and I barely have time to eat nowadays. im really struggling with my body dysmorphia right now"

"is there anything I can do?"

"not really, I just wanted to make you aware. sex is like a big deal for me and I'm just not in the mood to fuck as much as we have been doing?"