THREE

"     ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 1- part 3

+

Episode 2- part 1

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Before Raina could vocally express her thoughts, the automated voice came back.

I swear this voice is either going to make me want to die or it's going to give me PTSD. Or both. Raina thought to herself as she outwardly sighed.

"The entrance exam for I-LAND is over. Those who have passed may enter the gate and proceed to I-LAND." At this, the egg-shaped gate was revealed. Raina noticed many were hesitant to leave, either scared of not knowing what's ahead or not wanting to leave their eliminated friends. Seeing some hesitate for the later reason made Raina feel sad for them, she knew what it was like to leave your friends, not knowing if or when you were going to see them again. But Raina stood up with her bag and helped Heeseung up, both of them walked together towards the gate. Raina gave Hanbin, Jaebeom, Jaeho, Jimin, Taeyong, and Yoonwon encouraging smiles.

"I want to see you all work hard okay? You guys will be okay." All of them nodded and smiled back at the older woman as she gave them brief hugs before heading into the gate with the others. Raina stood with Heeseung on her left and Geonu to her right, she could hear faint sniffles coming from the younger boy and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. As all I-LANDERS gathered in the gate, someone in front of Raina stepped back and accidentally nudged Raina back with their bag causing her to stumble back slightly. A pair of warm hands came in contact with her waist to steady her, turning her head she notice that K was behind her.

"I'm sorry." Raina apologised and bowed her head, as K looked down at her. Even though she was a bit taller than the average female, the top of Raina's head only came to K's nose. Which caused her to have to look up at him.

"It's okay," K said back quietly with a small smile, finally communicated with the pretty woman he practically had in his arms. Noticing how close she was to him, he quickly removed his hands from her waist and cleared his throat, embarrassed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked, to which Raina smile and nodded before straightening up and turning back around and had a quiet conversation with Heeseung. Raina noticed K's embarrassment and if it wasn't for the fact she was being recorded and had a mic on her, she would've teased him about it. Another time Raina. She thought to herself.

As Raina was about to say something to Heeseung, the gate started moving Raina let out a small 'woah' at the sudden movement. Everyone cheers as I-LAND was revealed.

"Whoa!"

"What's happening?"

"I'm speechless."