FIVE

"     ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴇxɪꜱᴛ, ʟɪᴠᴇ.     "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 2- part 3

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

As the group kept practising. Raina started to notice the Jake and Youngbin were struggling to keep up with Heeseung. So after drinking her water, Raina followed them to the break room, upon getting there she caught Youngbin speaking.

"I'm getting more nervous the more we practice. When I look at the others, everyone dance so well already. I've lost my confidence." Youngbin expressed, Raina knew how he felt, it took a lot of hard work and sleepless nights to get her skills to where they are now. So Raina finally walked in.

"You guys alright?" She asked as she sat down next to Youngbin, they were both disheartened.

"We're okay noona," Jake said, but Raina knew he was lying. Turing her body to face both of them, she gave a little sigh.

"We all know that's not completely true. I know you're both feeling discouraged because you're having trouble keeping up." She paused as they both put their heads down in shame, thinking Raina was going to scold them.

"You want to know something about me?" She asked randomly, which caused Jake and Youngbin to look at her in confusion.

"Before becoming a trainee I was a ballroom dancer for 6 years." Jake was confused as to what that had to do with anything.

"I'm sorry noona but how does that help us feel better?" Raina just smile at them.

"Well as a ballroom dancer, learning something like hip-hop was something I never did. To be honest, I was a terrible dancer when I became a trainee. My teachers always told me that I was too stiff in my movements, I had no sense of rhythm. It was embarrassingly funny looking back at it now. It took me a good two years of constant practice to get my body to adjust." Raina once again paused, noticing that both boys had little smiles on their faces. She assumed they were imagining a young Raina who was terrible at dancing, to be honest, it was a funny sight.

"What I'm trying to say is that, as discouraged as you may be now. If you keep working, keep practising I promise you. You will get better. If both of you would like, I can help." Raina offered.

"Really? Yes please."
"Please do."

Jake and Youngbin both pleaded. All 3 of them walked back into the practice room to see Daniel beatboxing. Raina grinned at the 2 beside her before rushing to join the others who were now in a circle watching Jay freestyle. Rained cheered and clapped.

"Raina! Your turn!" Jay shouted, which gained encouraging cheers from everyone else

"Raina! Raina! Raina!" Everyone cheered, finally she went into the middle of the circle and danced.

[ start at 0:53- 1:41]