TWENTY

"     ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ.   "

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Episode 6 - part 4

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Raina had been silent ever since coming back from their performance. She didn't have the energy to speak to anyone, her heart feeling heavier than it ever has when eliminating members. She didn't want to talk to anyone because once she did, she was scared she'd burst into tears right then and there.

If people were able to hear how she was feeling, what she was thinking. They'd probably think of her as weak, pathetic and naive. Because Raina certainly felt that way. She knew what she had signed up for. She knew this was going to happen. So why did she feel so fucking sad?

If you couldn't handle this, why did you come in the first place?

You're so naive, Raina.

So weak.

They're probably going to vote for you, why wouldn't they.

Even if you debut, do you really think anyone is going to like you?

You're just a little sad girl whose mommy didn't even want her.

Raina slammed her hands down on the kitchen countertop and lowered her head. She had to take a deep breath.

"Now's not the time Raina. Not now." She whispered to herself and pushed her self-destructive feelings and thoughts away. She can deal with them later. Raina had already packed up all her stuff in her bag and set it down on the couches. Raina poured the warm water into the cup. She knew K still had a sore throat and had a feeling it had worsened after the performance.

Raina took one more moment to compose herself before carefully picking up the cup and walking out of the kitchen. She was able to find K sitting on the couch alone next to her bag. Raina didn't say anything to him as she placed the cup into his hands, or when she carefully placed her hand onto his forehead to check his temperature. He was starting to burn up.

Raina flinched slightly when K's hand grasped her wrist softly. She didn't fight against his grip as he guided her hand away from his forehead.

"Are you okay?" K asked quietly, his throat not allowing him to speak any louder. Raina just nodded.

"Just drink your tea, I made it lukewarm so it's easier to swallow. After this, I suggest you go to medical." She said to him, completely dodging his question. Raina moved her bag and sat next to K, their shoulders pressed against one another. Raina's fingers unconsciously tapped against her thighs.

"K." Raina softly said, making the man let out a small hum in response and turned to her. Her dark hair hid her face from his eyes.