We Have dorms?!

Haruka and Kore were put in a dorm. " So everyone will be put in a dorm to practice for 3 months and then we'll take a test to see who made it the farthest and who's serious about getting into the academy.?"  Kore grabs her hair frustrated. " What the fuck?!"  Haruka was sitting on her bed, she glanced at kore.
" Well you should be careful with your language. Remember there will be 3 more girls here.. It's 5 girls in a room." Nevermind that! How are you so strong!? I mean I got Dasrude magic! I mean it's 43% percent of the population but still i got vampire but mostly hulder magic!"  Haruka sighs and shrugs. " Well you're the one that told me to take it."  Kore grumbles and walks up and flops on her bed.  " Well yeah you are the main character."  Haruka gets up and picks out her clothes for tomorrow. " We need to make some money.. Are you good at anything?"  Kore glances at Haruka and smirks. " Well you're good at the ocarina instrument so we could make money off of that."  Haruka picks out her clothes and puts them on the desk in the dorm. " Oh yeah you're right... We have enough to buy one."  Both of the girls yawn and start planning the next day, until they hear a knock on the door. The doors open, showing 3 girls around their age. " Oh my, sorry we were just goofing around. '' Haruka said this because they were on the ground. " Well let us introduce ourselves."  Haruka stands bows. " Hello, I'm the first Princess Haruka, and this is my maid Kore."

The girls are left shocked that the princess that no one ever hears about is in front of them. " H-Hello i-am the 3rd child of Count Heliso, my name is Carme Ariadne Lapetos,  Crown Princess."  Lady Carme bows. The girl next to Lady Carme bows down. " Hello Crown Princess. I'm the heir of Marquess Glaucus, my name is Merope Philomela Argus."  Lady Merope stands up straight and glances towards Kore and glances away. " Hello Crown Princess, I'm the 4th daughter of Baron Demophon. My name is Theia Niobe Lason."  Haruka claps her hands. " Alright well now that we all introduced ourselves let's get to know each other."  The girls were shocked because they didn't expect her to act as she was. The rumours  around the Crown Princess were that she was mean,cruel, and vicious.