i'm sorry a child spirit?!

2 weeks later (Training grounds/ like a field where people practice magic.)
" Sanans aquam!" (Healing water!) Clementina's hair was swallowed by water that was transparent but it was glowing. " Carme walks over to Clementina. " Nice Job! You'll be a really good healer if you keep this up!" Clementina Smiles. They start chatting about how far they've gotten until they start to feel warm inside and sleepy. " Oh No! I'm so,so,so,so sorry guys! I didn't think the seducing sleep spell would go this far!"

" Kore! Can you get my spell book for me real quick?" Kore shakes her head and dashes to go get it. She dashes back with Haruka's spell book. " Thanks, you can go practice!" Haruka opens the book to where her bookmark is. She puts it down next to her and stands up straight and takes a deep breath. "Spiritus, hic te invito ut mecum facias foedus!" (Spirit, here I invite you to make a pact with me.) Haruka keeps her eyes closed. She slowly opens her eyes to see a glowing child-like figure floating in front of Haruka. People from all over the training grounds were all looking at Haruka and the so-called spirit. The child-like figure hopped on the ground. He grabbed Haruka's hand and gently kissed the back of her hand. " Hello! You must be the person that summoned me! You should feel honored that you were able to summon a fourth rank spirt on what it seems to be your first try! My name is Alcides!" Haruka pulls her hand away and takes a step back. " Hello, um.. Alcides? Yeah, could you maybe show me your knowledge?" Alcides walks up to Haruka and gets on the tip of his feet to touch Harukas face. The tip of his fingertips start to glow when his hand touches Haruka's face. " H-hey what are you do-.."
Her whole body freezes because of the shock of her brain for getting a lot of information at one time. When Alcide takes his hand off Haruka's face, he disappears before she opens her eyes. " Hey where did he go...." Haruka starts to feel dizzy as her eyes start to blur. She starts to fall. A boy around her age catches her just before she hits the ground. '"Hey can someone show me where the medical room is?" A boy picks her up and follows one of the people watching over the students practicing to the medic room.