Chapter 10: Temari & Arrow

"I'm aware that this could be a dangerous, in fact deadly suggestion. Are you willing to make that sacrifice?"

"Whatever choice you make, I'll stay with you either way." Tanjiro smiled as a light blush dusted his cheeks. He looked to Tamayo as he nodded, she nodded back in agreement.

"Everyone get down!"

All of a sudden, crashes were heard from the side of the house. What seemed like a jingling noise came billowing through the broken wall, as the room became filled with dust.

—————

I thought for sure that we would be crushed by the debris, but protecting Nezuko and I was Tanjiro holding us close. "Miss Tamayo! Yushiro! Are you two alright?!" I called out. "We're alright, Y/N!" Tamayo responded.

Through the dust, I heard a faint sound of cackling as the jingling continued outside the smashed wall. "Guess you were right Yahaba! There was something behind that wall! And I found it!" The voice of a female giggled. "Your way of doing things is so immature Susamaru, and now my kimono is covered in dust because of it!" the voice that went by Yahaba scoffed.
"Oh grow up, Yahaba. We found this place because of my Temari, and now the fun can begin!" the Susamaru woman laughed as she sent two Temari into the house again, creating more and more debris to fall. The entire wall was eventually destroyed when she finished, and the two had a wide open view of us. "I found 'em Yahaba! There they are!" Susamaru exclaimed as she bounced her Temari again, causing them to jingle.

She threw her Temari again, and one flew right near Tanjiro's head. A chill ran down my spine as I felt the breeze from the Temari pass by. Tanjiro could tell that I was scared, and he pulled Nezuko and I closer, "It's okay Y/N, we just need to wait for an opening." He muttered.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Yushiro lunging in front of Lady Tamayo to protect her from the second Temari. I heard a smashing noise, and looked to see Yushiro's head knocked clean off. His body fell into Lady Tamayo's arms, "Damnit, Nezuko take the unconscious woman somewhere safe outside!" I requested.
"No, it's too dangerous!" Tamayo fretted. "Take the woman into the basement!" Nezuko got up to her feet and ran into the hallway. Tanjiro and I were able to get up and draw our swords as we came face to face with the two enemies in front of us. "The boy with hanafuda earrings and the girl with the moon haori, that must be you two? I can't wait to deliver your heads to him!" Susamaru exclaimed.

"Like we'd ever let that happen!" I exacted. "Miss Tamayo! By any chance would these two demons be related to Kibutsuji?" Tanjiro asked. "It's possible!" She replied.
"Then let's hope to get some blood from them!" I pondered as Susamaru threw her Temari once more. Tanjiro was able to block one with his seventh form, but it curved off his blade and flew the opposite way. What the hell? Why is it moving like that? Surely Tanjiro would've sliced it in half!
The second Temari managed to hit the area near Tamayo and Yushiro headless body. All of a sudden, his head started growing back! "Lady Tamayo! I told you this was a bad idea! These idiots are just going to get themselves killed!" Yushiro snapped as his head fully regenerated.

"Like you'll be able to extract blood from us!" Susamaru babbled as she removed her kimono and four more arms sprout from her hips, she now had six Temari in her hands. "Doesn't it make your heart race that you're about to be killed by two of the Twelve Moons?" She laughed as three more Temari came flying at us. I was able to deflect one, but just like before it slid right off my sword.