42 - The Update May Be Late But It Will Never Be Absent

For a long time, Ting Shuang was speechless, not knowing what to say.

The goosebumps on his arms disappeared, and his heart was left palpitating.

The wind was still blowing.

The sun set slightly, and in the distance, the sun shined on the creeper on the wall of a teaching building, turning it into a shade of golden green.

Bai Changyi glanced at his watch and said, “I should go.”

Time flew so fast, Ting Shuang was a little bit reluctant, “… Can’t you stay for five more minutes?”

“I really want to, but unfortunately I can’t.” Bai Changyi smiled, a hint of regret in his eyes, “There’s been a job recruiting a professor recently. The search team and assessment committee is meeting in the afternoon.”

“… Okay.” Ting Shuang took Bai Changyi’s card out of his shirt pocket and returned it to its original owner. “Then… cough, a kiss before you leave?”

His gaze was burning.

Bai Changyi lowered his head and kissed Ting Shuang on the lips, “I’ll be going.”

“Hey, isn’t your kiss too half-hearted…” Ting Shuang said dissatisfiedly behind Bai Changyi.

“It can’t not be half-hearted,” Bai Changyi didn’t look back, so he could only hear the smile in his voice, “If it’s not, I can’t walk away.”

Ting Shuang looked at Bai Changyi’s back and laughed sillily for a while, and then stood alone beside the fence on the roof for a long time.

Now, when he looked around, he felt a little different.

The towering buildings, and the people that came and went.

The tide rises and falls, while the green hills are stationary.

In the past few years, he always felt like it was necessary to be realistic, but reality… it seemed like it wasn’t as realistic as he’d thought, or so devoid of imagination.

After thinking about it for a while, he couldn’t help but take out his phone to send a message in the “We must pass Robotik” group: Actually, I think our professor isn’t bad.

Song Xin: ?

Guo Ping: ?

He Le: ?

Ting Shuang: I would like to ask, apart from our professor’s course being hard to pass, does he have any other shortcomings?

Song Xin: Yes.

Guo Ping: Yes.

He Le: Yes.

Ting Shuang: ?

This formation was surprisingly neat.

Ting Shuang: What shortcomings…

Song Xin: Have any of you gone for his consultations? As long as you’ve gone once… As long as you’ve had a one-to-one conversation with him… You will inexplicably begin to think that there’s a problem with your IQ…

He Le: Yes, after making an appointment once, I never dared to go again. Because he said that he could not understand my description of the problem and asked me to reorganize my language. At that time, I felt like in the next second he’d give me a German dictionary.

Guo Ping: Moreover, regardless of the difficulty of the question you ask him, before he answers you, he will always tell you that it is a simple question.

Ting Shuang: Have you ever thought about… The possibility that… He doesn’t want to underestimate us…

The group was silent for three seconds.