Chapter 120

One is a not very familiar little celebrity who claims his family clan has a secret formula. The other was a familiar big boss who says he knows the best doctor of the medical world. Which one would CEO Huang trust?

Of course, it’s Rong Qing!

As soon as he heard Rong Qing could help them contact Doctor Eric, CEO Huang instantly became excited: “Rea..really? CEO Rong, you’re actually on friendly terms with Doctor Eric? That’s too amazing! Then I’ll be troubling you!”

He subconsciously even used the formal ‘you’ in his words, displaying just how thankful he was inside.

Of course.

Rong Qing thought, immensely pleased with himself. Daddy was just that awesome.

On the contrary, madam Huang looked at Xiao Ziqi to the side and felt a little embarrassed. But she knew what kind of person Rong Qing was. And that Doctor Eric, she heard of his reputation even earlier as well.

That Eric was the most reputable doctor in the entire world. He specialized in infertility, and helped give hope to all sorts of wealthy families all over the world in continuing their family lineage.

At the same time, he was a very hard to find doctor. It’s said that his next two years were already packed with appointments. She and old Huang naturally wanted to meet him and achieve happiness, but their status was not enough for them to obtain Doctor Eric’s contact info. If CEO Rong was willing to lend a hand, then that would be great!

Madam Huang began to yearn even more. Although she and old Huang have been thoroughly in love all these years, she had to admit, lacking a child has made them lose out on plenty of experience and fun.

For example, having a child that looked like the two of them.

With a strong desire in her heart, Madam Huang’s expression became more serious. She looked at Xiao Ziqi, full of apologies. She pulled Xiao Ziqi to her side, deliberated repeatedly, and then expressed her regrets.

Although she really felt that Mr. Xiao’s formula had to be effective, reason told her that the Dr. Eric that CEO Rong recommended was an even better choice. She also needed to consider, if she declined CEO Rong’s good intentions, would she cause trouble for old Huang’s business?

Xiao Ziqi heard her words, the confidence in his eyes turned into deep suspicion.

How could it become like this? That’s impossible! He clearly spent several days increasing Madam Huang’s good impression of him! Why? Was it just because of a sentence from Rong Qing?

Are you very sad! Are you very indignant! Good!

Standing next to the white lotus, Rong Qing saw his expression clearly.

You should be indignant! You should feel bad!

He casually continued to chat with CEO Huang: “I also want to mention to you, Doctor Eric plans to come to this country for a tour this year. At that time, I’ll make an arrangement for you guys to meet with him. But whether Doctor Eric will do it or not, I can’t be certain.” Like hell he couldn’t be certain!

That Doctor Eric was terribly curious about medical wonders. In the original novel, Doctor Eric also coincidentally met this couple in a hospital during his tour to this country. He examined these two people repeatedly, made a bold guess and finally determined just how well matched this couple was for each other-- they each had two matured reproductive organs in their bodies.

In other words, in medical terms, CEO Huang and his wife were both hermaphrodites, without any real difference in biological sex.

……