Chapter 153

Three days later.

Rong Qing walked into his private plane, looking radiant with all smiles, full of energy and high spirits, abundant with thoughts of love, rosy complexion, with great vitality... To make a long story short, just one word!

Satisfied!

He Qian, who followed him into the cabin, looked pensive. According to what he accidentally heard while checking out of the hotel, CEO Rong should have spent a very wonderful three days with Mr.Lin.

It’s been three days, yet CEO Rong still looked brimming with energy. What’s going on.

In other words, was Mr.Lin the one who……

No, that’s not right.

He Qian followed Rong Qing into the plane, briefly reported to him about the arrangements that had been made these last few days, then continued to ponder.

When Mr.Lin left, he was also in great spirits.

He Qian thought deeply for a little while longer. A thought rose in his head slowly.

In other words, was CEO Rong an incubus? Who devoured human essence in order to increase his energy?

No matter what kind of things He Qian was imagining in his head, the two people both sat on the plane and began their trip home. Meanwhile, in the country at this time, a brand new piece of news exploded throughout the entire entertainment circle.

The origin came from the travel blog of an abroad student who loved to share their daily stories. The blog owner wasn’t just a regular international student. She, herself, was fair skinned, rich and beautiful Ms.Perfect. Her hobby was to travel around all over with her camera and posting it online.

This time was no different. As usual, she recorded a new video and posted it. There weren’t a lot of people following her, but it was still about 10 thousand real fans. At first, everyone was just having fun, showing up, instinctively clicking open the video.

A while later, someone started to feebly post in the discussion section.

[Maybe it’s because I miss the man too much, but the one sitting in the first car of this luxury car procession…really looks like my family’s Lin Ji gege……]

As soon as she spoke up, someone immediately followed up.

[To be honest, I also think it really looks like……]

[Right, right!? I’m shocked! I don’t think he only ‘looks like’! I think that’s really him! Look at this car, doesn’t it look familiar?!!!]

[This car was what grabbed my attention first! If I remember correctly, during the annual party, they introduced this car. There’s only one of these in the entire world. Tell me, I didn’t remember wrong right?]

[You didn’t remember wrong! Because I specifically went to flip through the recording of the broadcast just now! No mistake! That’s the car! Therefore! What’s gege doing in that car? This car procession, doesn’t it look really like…… ]

The blog owner jumped in surprise at how many reblogs she was getting. Since she was abroad, she wasn’t very clear about things happening back in China. Nevertheless, she faintly became aware of the hidden wave gathering in the discussion section. She quickly deleted this post and then sent a new post.

Daily journal of Mumuzi: “Sorry. There might have been a passerby in the video previously. Let me edit it. The new video will be released the day after tomorrow at the latest.

Her original intentions were good, but with this deletion, the people who caught wind of this gossip instantly felt her action was rather suspicious.