Chapter 143

The group of people walked together for a while, Rong Qing suddenly thought of something. He looked at the two people walking beside him, perplexed: “So when did you guys come back to the country? Why didn’t you say anything?”

Mu Cheng glanced at him and then answered casually: “Just arrived yesterday night and you saw us today. So no need to let you know.”

He just finished speaking when Rong Qing used an extremely astonished face to look at him.

No way? Handsome? Who are you? Where’s your Canton accent? How can this extremely fluent and standard Mandarin come out of your Canton mouth!

I don’t believe it!

Rong Qing was so shocked his eyeballs were about to fall out!

Who was Mu Cheng! When Rong Qing looked over the original text, he pegged Mu Cheng as a big boss with an extremely problematic setting!

Think about it! According to the original novel, when Mu Cheng and the white lotus did that, it’s……

[Do you feel good?]

[Does it feel good?]

[Say something!]

(Note: Emphasis on a very heavy accent here.)

…… F*ck!

Rong Qing rubbed his arms.

This image was just too taboo!

He only imagined it for a moment! And felt that for the white lotus to be able to continue f*cking after that, he must be a warrior!

But!

In his memories, Mu Cheng had an accent all the way until he d*ed! How did this change? Did going abroad naturally increase his ability to speak Mandarin?

“What’s the matter? Why are you looking at me like that?” Mu Cheng was full of confusion. Was he growing flowers on his face or something?

Gongsun Zibai, who was holding his hand, was actually the one who understood Rong Qing. A flash of humor faintly crossed his face: “Are you curious about Cheng- ...Mu Cheng’s mandarin? It was a bit boring abroad. I didn’t have anything to do so I taught him.”

When he finished speaking, his gaze held a hint of reminisce as he looked at Mu Cheng. In response to his gaze, Mu Cheng subconsciously rubbed his nose, the tips of his ears turning a bit red.

With… with someone teaching him how to enunciate words one by one, even if he didn’t want his Mandarin to get better, it’d be hard to avoid it! (Note: the Chinese word for this tongue to tongue, which makes me wonder, just how GSZB was teaching MC :D)

……?

Moving his head back and forth, Rong Qing looked between these two shameless dogs and fell silent for a second.

F*ck! He felt like he was just forced a face full of dogfood!

The f*ck! Daddy shouldn’t even have asked just now!

He was just huffing when Lin Ji, who was beside him, looped an arm over and encircled his waist. His deep voice sounded at the same time: “Enough. Let’s go look at the houses? Didn’t you agree to definitely swipe my card today?”

Rong Qing’s ears twitched as he immediately puffed out his chest arrogantly.

That’s right! He wasn’t lacking! His boyfriend was also very awesome! Hehehehe!

Granting Lin Ji an approving look, Rong Qing happily waved his hand: “Let’s go look at the houses.”

Why did he need to eat someone else’s dogfood? Wasn’t his own family’s dogfood sweet enough? Really very sweet!