10.

Taehyung arrived back at his home. His guards opened the gate and Lucas parked the car in driveway. Taehyung got out of the car, closing the door behind him.

"Okay, Lucas. You're dismissed." He spoke gently. To which, the man bowed and Taehyung made his way to the front door. He punched in the passcode. The door opened and he disappeared behind the door.

Slipping out of his shoes, he made his way to the living room and plopped on the couch.

Mrs. Lee walked into the room and settled down on the other couch. "Taehyung-ah! What happened? Where is the boy? Is he okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes! Everything is fine, Mrs. Lee. Boy is okay. He's still in hospital. Doctor is running some tests. He'll be discharge soon." He said with a small assuring smile.

She sighed in relief. "Thank god! I was so worried about him. But, who is he? And what exactly happened? His wound seemed pretty bad."

"Um, actually, I don't know him. I found him on streets last night. He was freezing due to rain and cold. So, I decided to bring him here. And, about the injury, well, he got scared and hit his head unknowingly." He explained.

"Oh. So, now what? Is he gonna stay here?"

"Yeah! I don't want him to wander in streets again. Plus, I have a spare room in this house. I'll decorate it for him later just like he wants it to be." He said smiling fondly at the thought of the younger playing around in his house.

"That's great, Taehyung-ssi. Just know that, if you need any sort of help, I'm always here for you." She gave a genuine smile.

"Thanks Mrs. Lee. I really appreciate that." He smiled back.

"I had to put your breakfast in the fridge since you were in hurry. Are you hungry now? Do you want me to heat it up for you?" She asked.

"No. It's ok. I'm not hungry anymore. I'll heat it up when I feel like eating. Thank you for caring though."

"Stop thanking me for everything. This is the least I can do for you. Anyways, I have to go now." She got up to collect her coat and purse."Call me if you want any kind of help." She said putting on her coat.

"Will do." He replied lazily.

She shook her head, making her way out of the living room. "I'm heading out. Make sure to check the door lock. Bye Tae!" She called out, slipping into her shoes.

"Bye Mrs. Lee." He called back. Once he heard the door lock, he plopped back on the couch.

He stared blankly at the ceiling. His mind racing with the thoughts of the smaller boy. The way he looked almost dead when he found him behind that stupid dumpster. The way his body was covered with marks of lust of some pathetic beast. He clenched his jaw at the thought of someone putting their filthy hands on an innocent kid like Yoongi.

But, then his body relaxed, as his mind pictured the soft features of the sleeping boy. His long lashes fluttered shut. His lips forming pout as he was slept comfortably in soft sheets. His beautiful pale skin shinning under the dim lights of room.

His heart pained as he remembered the boy's crying face. His hazel orbs glistening with tears. His rosy nose and cheeks. His trembling lips. What made him sad was how he shakily raised his arms in protective manner when he approached him.

'I promise to myself. No matter what happens I'm never going to leave his side. I will protect him at any costs. He had suffered enough. From now on, I'll help him to heal.' He promised himself. His eyes shining with determination.