17.

October 13:

It was Jimin's 21st birthday. Taehyung had arranged a surprised birthday party for his best friend. He had been planing it secretly with the his hyungs Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok.

It was Tuesday. Meaning a working day. So, after working his shift for the day, he went straight to his house.

Yoongi was sitting on Taehyung's bed while staring at the ceiling. The ceiling of this room had a unique artistic design imprinted on it. There were lines of different styles, pattern and shapes with coloured spots of different sizes splashed around.

Yoongi couldn't help but think of it as a reflection of a big ocean with waves rippling on the surface and small fishes swimming around. He felt like he was watching it from underwater. It was relaxing.

The door opened, startling him. He sat up and his body tensed. But, relaxed as he saw the person entering the room.

"Here you are...wait- did I scared you?" Taehyung frowned as he saw Yoongi visibly relaxing after a flinch.

"Yes." Yoongi replied leaning back on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to." He smiled walking toward the bed and sat at the edge of the bed. "So. How was your day, Yoongi?"

"Same. I woke up. Brushed my teeth. Had breakfast." He began counting on his fingers. Taehyung smiled at his cuteness as he continued. "Then, had vitamins. Then, watched TV. Then, had lunch. Then, walked around. Then, came here and watched the ceiling."

"Wow. Seems like you had a long day." Taehyung commented.

The boy hummed. "And it was boring without you." He admitted.

Taehyung was surprised at his statement. "Boring without me? You like...being around me?"

"I don't know. Maybe." Yoongi shrugged playing with his fingers.

"I see." Taehyung felt kind of...disappointed. But, he just shrugged.

He stood up and started walking to his dresser. He took off his tie and watch. Walking to the closet, he decided to pick out an outfit.

Yoongi watched him curiously. He saw the taller picking out a black ripped jeans with a long sleeved black turtleneck along a blazer with floral pattern.

"Are you...are you going somewhere?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung turned around and nodded. "Yes. I'm going to the diner." He walked back to the dresser.

"But you just came back." He said in a small voice, staring back at the ceiling.

"Yes. I did came back just now. But, I have to go since its a friend's birthday party. We are having a friends get together." He stated.

"Oh. Alright."

"Do you want to come with me, Yoongi?" He asked.

Yoongi snapped his head in his direction. "No." He shook his head violently, not wanting to meet new people. He would rather stay home and stare at the beautiful ceiling than go out and earn weird stares.

"It's okay, Yoongi. I just thought that you might want to hangout and change your mind." He said.

"No. I wanna stay here." Yoongi insisted.

"Okay." He sighed. "I'll just go and change." He picked up his outfit and went to the bathroom.

Yoongi didn't wanted Taehyung to leave. He had been waiting for about an hour for the older to arrive, so, he won't be alone and feel scared. Now, that Tae was finally home, he is going out again.