This Is Not Goodbye

"Talk"

'Thought'
_____________
Team RWBY and the Fabrication Machine spent a whole day bonding with one another, learning from each other and having all kinds of fun together. Ruby Rose taught the Fabrication Machine the wonders of cooking, more specifically learning how to make such very yummy cookies and other treats. Weiss Schnee gave the Creative Robot more knowledge, mostly what she personally knew, which was quite a lot and a joy to learn. Blake Belladonna decided to share her books with the Inventive Device, showing her the wonders of creative writing and all the stories it can tell. And lastly, Yang Xiao Long just simply taught the Fabrication Machine how to have fun, either by playing games, doing little pranks on the other teammates, or just chilling with each other and watching the clouds pass by while also seeing the silly shapes they made. Team RWBY and the Fabrication Machine had spent so much time together, to say they were friends would be a understatement, it might be more accurate to say that they were officially "sisters", metaphorically speaking, they trusted each other enough that they felt like they were siblings, it was truly a wonderful feeling everyone felt for one another.

"Come on Creati, we have to go..."

Unfortunately, it was a feeling that couldn't last long. All of Team RWBY had their things packed up and were ready to leave, but Creati tried to stop them, with her claws blocking the way out and expressing a begging emotion, even though she only had a red glowing eye.

"We truly wish we could stay longer, but we really need to go back to Beacon."

Weiss gently pet Creati, couldn't help but feel guilty for having to leave the Creative Robot all alone

"We won't be gone forever, we can always visit you, promise!"

Yang was trying her best to convince Creati, which didn't seem to be working as her red eye went narrowed in anger, with electricity going violently around her head. Though just as before, she was about to express what she was truly feeling.

"Trust us..."

Ruby hugs the head of Creati, which did make her pause in response. She widens her red eye, as she glances at Rose with a much more gentle expression, meeting her silver eyes, special eyes that reveal how trustworthy they are and how she would do everything she can to keep such trust. If the Inventive Device could sigh, it would, removing her mechanical arms and allowing the Team to leave, which makes them smile and all hug the Fabrication Machine

"Here, this should help you keep in touch with us."

Blake decided to leave Creati with her Scroll, as a way to both communicate with them and show their ways of always being close to her, even though they were so far away. The Creative Robot appreciated this, evident in how carefully she grabbed and handled the device she was given. The entire group gave one last hug and shared their final goodbye, before finally leaving.

"Bye Creati, please be safe until we returned~"

And with that, Team RWBY was gone, leaving behind Creati, who watched them leave, before turning her attention back to the communicating device she was given. She tilted her head curiously and opened her mind to the information inside the Inventive Device, which already had memories and was connected to the internet. Once her mind was completely informed with the world she was now in, she wasted no time getting to work. Using her claws, she pulled levers and activated the factory's conveyor belts, supplying the Fabrication Machine with new kinds of tools and supplies. With renewed motivation and inspiration, Creati got to work creating.

"..."
______________
Do you think I should give Creati her own body, something like what Penny has? Not now obviously, but for the future?

(SOOOOOOOO, what are your thoughts about me including Glados? Like again, not now obviously, but in the far future, I'm thinking Glados will be built by Creati and basically be her daughter, but then is stolen away from her by the villains or someone else like Schnee Dust Company or a crazy scientist in Atlas or something)

/BTW, Quick Question, Who Do You Want In The Next Chapter?\

Team CVFY.

Mercury Emerald.

Sun Neptune.

Adam Taurus.

James Ironwood.

Raven Branwen.

(I'm asking this because I want someone else to know that Creati exists)