Prologue

Sighing for what seemed like the million time made the individual flop on their back on their floating bed. Everything nowadays seemed boring, nothing exciting ever happened and nothing ever peeked their interest.

Rumours and rumours were spreading by but why give a reaction to it? You'll only get the traction needed to get humiliated by the duo. Nonetheless, with the usual pattern they've caught on, they wondered to themselves as to how they weren't getting bored of it-The duo and sort.

Closing their eyes shut, they let the silence consumed their ears, mind filled with nothing but white until they heard a beep, their eyes snapping open fumbling to stand up and eyeing the two people who smiled at their form.

Their brows furrowed, what were they doing here, they were practically hidden from the city! Deciding to not escalate anything, they breathed in and out, straigtening themselves up with arms behind their back.

"And what is the infamous rapper BF doing here?" They spoke, closing their eyes shut once again, the blue haired boy beeped, bringing his microphone while the individual simply shook their head

"Declined." BF'S eyes widen, the immediate response wasn't something he was expecting, but he tried to persist further, wanting to have a battle with them while they kept refusing until the brunette finally stepped in.

"Sorry about him, he heard a lot from you from other people and wanted to see you upfront!" They slowly looked to the side, watching the city look lively from the little hole they carved to not have just silence as a whole in their big room.

"May I take a preposition gf." Girlfriend's eyes perked up, humming to indicate that she was full ears. The loner sighed, rethinking their decision but decided against it, they were doing this to know what the fuss was all about.

"Will you both let me accompagny you to your journey?..Granted I'll only watch and understand why you both are as popular as the rumours says. It'll ease my boredom." They suggested, looking back at the two to show they were truly devoted to their own words, the couple looked at eachother, Gf's eyes widening at the pleading look of BF-which she couldn't refuse.

"Why not! The more the merrier."