13.

It's only been 9 days of this book and I have this much reads, honestly shocked lmao.
——
Arriving at the arcade, your entire body posture had relaxed with the way it was presently calm and almost empty, no machines were overtaken, no loud noise–It was practically heaven for you.

Agoti on the other side huffed at the lack of people but as long as he could spend more time to get to know you it was alright.

Which really didn't last long, as his head immediately whipped to the grey cat who excitedly went over to your form with a grin.

"Hey (y/n) how are you!" He exclaimed, purring as he felt your hand ruffle with his head before looking at agoti with interest. "Oh yo sick! Hi I'm Kapi!" Taking his hand out for a handshake, the VHS head could only nod with a small smile while shaking his hand back in gentle manners.

With this type of interaction he concluded you both had met before him .

"Agoti." He hummed, the cat only nodded before taking your hand off his head to point at a random arcade game.

"So you both just came here to hangout?"
"Precisely yes." You hummed, looking towards the machine he was pointing at and deadpanned that it was the DDR game, he only snickering before looking back at Agoti to see if he was on.His eyes only held the glint of competitiveness, quickly walking over the machine to get this started while Kapi smirked.

This was one battle you were looking for.

//

You were amused by the match in front of you, they were both very agile when pressing the notes adding on with the fact that they both seemed very competitive to this.

Without knowing their intention, the two could only side glare at eachother teasingly, they both wanted to impress you and did not want to lose this stupid game. Their attention then turned back to the screen to see that they both had finished the song, having Agoti support himself by the support behind him while Kapi crouched down to catch a breather.

You only sighed, patting their back to indicate to get up as crouching down would not help whatsoever.

"Who do you think won (Y/n)?" Kapi happily chirped, looking back at your form that only made you tilt your head to the side. "It was a tie, you both were matching at a rapid speed." They both groaned at the answer, something they did not want to hear but they shook their hand nonetheless.

"Not bad you Cat."
"Same to you venom head!" Both glared at eachother before fist bumping eachother.

It made you roll your eyes but nonetheless enjoyed this little battle you got to see... "Ye aren't gonna play sweet cheeks?" Agoti suddenly questioned, having your head perk up at the sudden nickname before shaking your head.

"No, possibly next time but it was very fun to see you both battle." You sighed, rubbing your neck in slight pain.. "I could play one game actually." You huffed, looking to the side with a slight pout while the two widely grinned, slightly blushing at the sight.