5

Blaise POV
Draco was blushing furiously next to me as I done my staring at Gin. Now I realize that Draco was having Mia on his lap and he was hugging her waist. Astoria has fell asleep with her head on Theo shoulder. Harry and Pansy was giggling at each other. I turn my head back to Ginny when I feel a figured on my shoulder. Ginny was putting her chin on my shoulder and she's looking at my neck.

This is Ginny outfit

Astoria outfit

Pansy outfit

When I look back at Ginny eyes that's when the train stop and we got down to all get to a bout

When I look back at Ginny eyes that's when the train stop and we got down to all get to a bout. I was helping Ginny down. Theo help Astoria down, Harry help Pansy down and finally Draco help Mia down.

We all got to a bout and sit together, when we got down we have to wait for the headmaster to tell us to come in. When we walk in everyone was gossiping and I think because they saw Gryffindor  talking with Slytherin. And I wasn't happy about one thing, the boys where checking Mia, Pansy, Astoria and especially Ginny out.

Theo POV
After I saw boys wolf whistle at Astoria then I put my arm around he shoulder and pull her closer. I swear that I saw her smile when I do that. Yes... I Theodore Rachel Nott was madly in love with Astoria Jenny Greengrass.

Astoria POV
When Theo put his arm around me I swear that I fell a powerful firework with an army of butterfly was in my stomach. Maybe I have a crush on him. I felt myself smiling and my cheeks was heating up.

Harry POV
When boys were looking at Pansy I was feeling something like jealousy boiling in my blood so I just hold Pansy hand and then smiling to myself. Pansy look at our hands the move a little bit closer to me. I saw blush creeping on her face. Maybe I do like her a lot, she's not that bad after all.

Pansy POV
I felt a strong hand holding mine, I turn around to see Harry. I blush a little and then smile. I move a little bit closer to him. There's like an an army of butterflies in my stomach. Maybe Gryffindors not bad after all.

Draco
When we walk into the great hall. I see boys drooling over Mia. Jealousy just boiling inside me so I snake my arm around Mia small waist and then pull her closer to me. She was tensed at first but then relaxed. I turn to the Gryffindor table and see Weasel glaring at my hand to me. I turn back and nudge Mia slightly. I pointed my hand to weasel, she look at that direction and just told me that she doesn't care about him anymore and then start walking with my hand on her waist. I saw a small smile creep on her face. It make my heart melt.

Thank you for 100+ readers I love you guys so much. Please comment if you want anything in my story. Sorry for not updated because I was learning. 528 words