Mia POV
When we were out of the great hall completely he suddenly pull me in to a dark classroom nearby. He then start saying all this words that I couldn't even believe it.

" Oh, Hermione, I'm so sorry I wish that you can forgive me. I want you to take me back. And would you be my date to the ball?" He say sweetly. I just couldn't believe it. He cheated only with a slut and now he came back to me just because of my look.

" What about your Lav Lav." I ask.

" If you want I can break up with her immediately."

" No."

" Wha-

" No, I won't go to the ball with you." I say again harshly. Then I walk out of the classroom but just too late so I had to hear those word again.

" You will pay for that mudblood." He shouted.

I just leave immediately but tears still falling down my eyes. When I was arrive at the grate hall door, I start to use my hands and wash away the tears. I look up and saw everyone was laughing at something. When I was at the table no one notice about me crying yet until Draco, Draco then looking at me and then saw my eyes.

" Did you just cry?" He asked but just whispered because he don't want to say it out loud yet. " Weasel is the one who cause this right?" I just nod." " What did he say Mia?" He asked again.

" H-he call me a-a mudblood." I stuttered. Draco then start looking raging mad.

" OH,WEASEL IS GOING TO DIE TODAY." He shouted loud enough the whole Slytherin table to hear. He then gain everyone attention but he just replied with a shy smile and then turn back to me.

" Shut up you idiot." I growled.

Then everyone turn back to what their doing except our friends.

" What did weasel do this time?" Blaise asked.

" He call Mia a mudblood." Draco growled but loud enough for our friends to hear. Everyone gasped but Ginny is the only one who crying. She was now hugging Blaise and crying into his chest. I know why she was crying. She just couldn't believe that this person was her brother. After she was calm down we immediately left to double potion.

" Okay class, today we will be brewing potion, look in the boards for your partner. It will be a girl and a boy.

Draco and Mia
Ginny and Blaise
Pansy and Harry
Theo and Astoria
Ron and Lavender
And more

( still Mia POV )
Me and Draco were the top of the class so we were done in only half an hour. I could feel Ronald and Mclaggen were having their eyes on the back of my head but I just don't care and call Professor Slughorn to check on our potion.

" Well done ms.Zabini and mr.Malfoy, could you tell me what do you smell?"

" I smell old books, new parchments and rose shampoo." Draco said. I then start to blush because I realize that he was smelling my smell.

" Well done mr.Malfoy. How about you ms.Zabini?"

"Uh, I smell green apple, mint toothpaste and cologne." I say and realize that it's was Draco smell.

545 words.