𝖨𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

I got out of bed stretching before getting up heading to my shower. I heard yelling coming from downstairs and knew it was mom and dad arguing.

"Another day in the summer's family." I rolled my eyes sighing letting cold water pour on my body. I felt like I was cold on the inside so why not be cold outside too.

My parents swore they wanted the best for me but they had favorites and I wasn't one of them.

Jordan the oldest was my mom's favorite she went to college but she was nearby so she still lived here. She was constantly bragging about being valedictorian and always making deans list not only that she loved to brag about being the Ace AKA member.

Kamarilynn the second oldest was my dad's favorite she was a cheerleader and a senior at my high school of course she was very popular in school. My parents together bragged about how I should be more like my sisters and become social.

They isolated me in this household truth be told I always felt Invisible.

I sighed getting out the shower. Blowing drying my hair before finding something simple to wear to my first day of junior high school.

I went downstairs for "family" breakfast of course being the only one at the table I ate some strawberries and yogurt that Kelly our Maid prepared for me.

"They left without me again?" I asked sarcastically.

Kelly gave me a sad face not wanting to answer.

"Figures I'll take the bus..thanks for the breakfast Kelly." I gave a half smile and put my dishes in the sink grabbing my book bag going back upstairs knowing the bus was going to take ages to get here.

I played with my contacts in the bathroom trying to place them correctly but one fell down the drain.

"Shit!" I huffed looking at my contact just stuck on the pipe.

I sighed take the other one out grabbing my glasses.

I heard Kelly yell that the bus was here so I snatched my bag running downstairs towards the bus.

"Babybeee!" My best friend Kalyce shouted running up to hug me from her seat.

We were the only ones that ever road the bus and the bus driver was always cool with it just being us. Our school was a rich preppy kid school so most kids had cars.

My parents didn't have the time to teach me how to drive but my siblings both had BMW's as soon as they turned 15.

"Mr.Cobee can you play some Doja Cat?" Kalyce asked pulling me to the back of the bus to catch up about our summer.

"Girl I have a nigga!" She said cheesing.

"What!" I said getting all excited.

"Lemme tell you so you know how my mommy Indian right so we went back to India for the summer because you know mom and dad going through a temporary split." She explained I nodded following along with the story.

"So we were in India all summer and I met this guy named Aushun. And he was working at Starbucks at the time and I would always go to Starbucks like every morning cuz you kno I can't stand being alone with my momma and he started casual conversation with me and then he took me out on date and we been together ever since!" She said excited.

"That sounds so exciting I wish me and my wife had that type of getaway money." Mr.Cobee spoke on the bus speaker.

"If you ever need a side job I got you." I said chuckling.