𝖠𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

"Hey are you gonna be here all day?" Kalyce asked rolling off her bed going into her underwear draw.

"Of course." I said sitting up to stare at her.

"Well my boyfriend is coming today you think you can go out somewhere while I get nasty with him?" She asked.

"Ummm I mean I guess." I said going to Instagram seeing all my request I accepted two people Martez and Berlin.

I watched Berlin live for a few minutes before going into the bathroom to shower.

"Rome it's ya friend Mailynn she on daddy live. Yo Mailynn join the live right quick." Berlin spoke.

I put in a request and joined his live.

"Wassup?" I asked waving into the camera at a laughing Rome.

"Ya pops been looking for you around the neighborhood he even called the police he looking up and down for you." Berlin spoke.

"He know where I'm at he so dramatic." I said laughing. I watched a bottle come flying towards Berlin and luckily he dodge with the baby in his arms.

"The fuck is wrong with you I got our son in my arms you buggin out Willow." Berlin shouted I watched Willow snatch her child from Berlin before sitting the child in the sofa.

In a matter of minutes she was swinging on Berlin after he tried to get the keys to his car.

Berlin didn't even fight back he just let her hit him before finally getting his phone and ending the live.

"Girl that is such a red flag." Kalyce said stepping into the bathroom to do her hair.

"Huh?" I asked grabbing my towel.

"One he got like a million tattoos that screams lil dick energy two he has a kid he looks too young for and three bitter baby momma." She said laughing.

"Since when do you judge people?" I asked looking at her.

"I wasn't judging I was calling it like it is he isn't someone you needa be talking to." Kalyce spoke.

"Whatever Kalyce I'm going to shower now." I said turning on the shower getting in and ending it early since I had a bit too much on my mind.

I started packing and calling an Uber to come pick me up.

"You leaving or being petty?" Kalyce asked.

"Girl you stay looking to start something clearly I'm leaving don't act slow." I spoke snapping my neck to look at her.

"Girl Aushun was right you are so jealous of me it's like since I got with Aushun you been acting different you even talking to thugs on live." Kalyce spoke rolling her eyes.

"Kalyce shut up because you sound so dumb you talked to a nigga at the coffee shop and he magically follows you back to America secondly how the hell am I acting different."

"Your the one acting different everyday you have an excuse not to hang out with me any other day that there aren't excuses ur out somewhere with your boyfriend you don't even curse like that but now you know every word in the book and now you wanna judge someone girl please." I said finishing my packing.

"Bet since it's such a problem loose my number and don't speak to me in the halls." Kalyce said bumping past me.

"Oh no Kalyce please don't leave me all alone I'll cry a river without you." I laughed grabbing my back and waking out the house waiting only three more minutes for my Uber to take me home.