𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌?

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇

"Sisterrrr." I said excited to see Kamarilynn for the first time in three months.

We were at this fancy Italian restaurant me, her, Rome, and Geterion.

Geterion and Kamarilynn honestly didn't get along super well Geterion believed she had hidden animosity towards me.

A couple months back when Kamarilynn wanted to be an actor she used my name for clout and boasted about how proud she was of me for making it. She used my name to gain recognition but at the time me and Kamarilynn weren't buddy buddy so it was odd and Geterion deaned her as fake and an user.

Kamarilynn didn't like that she came second to Geterion so she simply held a bit of jealousy of our bond.

"I've been seeing you all over the news babe you got back with Berlin?" Kamarilynn asked getting straight to the point.

"Girl bye not at all I've been draining that man bank account." I said joking clearly she didn't take it as a joke because she began lecturing me on the ways of a gold digger.

"She was obviously joking she not like that." Geterion said rolling his eyes before resuming his typing on the phone.

"Who had your attention little big brother." I asked trying to look over his tall ass shoulder.

"This girl I met last week at the mall she so cute bruh shorty like 4'11 she got a lot of hair and she got a baby face." My brother gushed.

"What's the catch? She gotta nigga at home?" Kamarilynn spoke.

"Nah but she got a lil girl her name Kiwi and she don't want me around her child cuz she don't want her child getting to set on me so I'm really playing ring around the Rosie with her to take her and her daughter out on a date." He explained.

"Berlin needs me to come over I'll see y'all another time." I said gathering my things Kamarilynn gave me the look and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not even like that." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's exactly like last time with Na'dainel." Geterion spoke.

"Loud and fuckin wrong." I said mushing his head.

"That was just sex." I spoke.

"Wack ass sex from what I've heard hopefully Berlin give you the good shit." Kamarilynn said.

I felt my cheeks heat up before I full left the restaurant.

About 3 hours later considering traffic I was at Berlin's house.

"Can you wait outside?" I asked Christian who insisted on coming to work today.

"Sure." He nodded staying by the door while I unlocked the door to Berlin's penthouse apartment.

"Hey what did you need?" I asked seeing him in the kitchen with rose petals on the floor and two wine glasses.

"I'm tryna make you mines tonight." He spoke pouting me a glass of red wine.

I laughed at him but I took the drink.

"I'm listening." I said sitting on the barstool facing him while I sipped my wine.

"Ain't shit to listen to me and you got history I fucked up in the past and tonight you gonna be mine point blank." He said shrugging.

"Yours?" I spoke he nodded his head

"Mines." He said sliding his hand into mind.

"I'm not tryna be ina relationship right now Berlin." I said unlinking our hands.

"You been saying that four a couple months now ion want no other female so you might as well stop wanting other niggas an commit to me." He said sounding so crazy and toxic.

I never heard his toxic side and it wasn't anything to fear it actually turned me on but I stood on my words I didn't want a relationship with Berlin he'd only make me look crazy.

"Lemme show you sum." He spoke setting down his glass coming around the table towards me.

"Whatchu wanna show me?" I asked looking up at him.

We stared at each other before his lips connected with mine. I smiled in between the kiss and occasionally sucked his lip.

His lips traveled from mines to my neck before he started sliding his hands up and down my sides. I wanted to stop him but I've been craving his touch since I was sixteen.

I wasn't about to deny myself this one moment it wasn't like we'd pop out as this famous couple once this night ended I fully intended on things returning to normal after.

I felt his hands slide my skirt off before my panties were being pulled to the side. He played with my coochie for a few minutes before making me stand up and lean over the kitchen counter.

He sent a few hard slaps to my ass before bending down and eating my pussy from the back. I gripped his wavy hair in my hands pushing him deeper feeling his tongue and fingers wandering around inside of me.

"Right there Berlin!" I gasped in shock feeling my legs quake. I never nutted off just head so I was in for the biggest surprise when Berlin entered a third finger and I ended up squirting.

I almost collapsed from the pleasure but Berlin continued holding me in place while my legs wobbled.

I heard unzipping and things falling to the floor before I realized that Berlin was getting ready to slide in.

Berlin I clipped my shirt and eagerly popped a titty and began fondling them as he slide himself inside of me.

He made my insides feel so full.

"Ah daddy..." I moaned linking our hands together on the table once he began delivering hard thrust and deeper strokes.

"You got good pussy mamas that shit talk back." He spoke slapping my ass repeatedly.

"I'm gonna cum." I shouted feeling myself shake in euphoria.

"You gon let me nut in ya shorty?" He asked gripping my neck placing my leg on the counter before hitting it deeper and harder than before.

"Yes daddy!" I moaned.

"You heard me right mamas?" He asked again spreading my cheeks apart.

"Yesss baby nut in me don't pull out pleaseeee." I moaned feeling my legs go numb as I came all over him again.

"I gotchu mama daddy got you feeling good huh." He spoke sounding so cocky.

"Fuck!" He moaned once I started throwing it back on him.

"Fuck me back baby." He grunted loving the feeling he was now receiving.

"Fuck I'm finna Nut." He moaned gripping onto my waist. His thrust became erratic but he was so deep I wouldn't dare speak.

"Shit!!!" Berlin moaned letting go inside of me being balls deep.

By now my body was shaking and ready to calapse I couldn't hardly remember a thing the liquor was taking a hold of me and my body was stinging with hormones I blacked out and I guess I went to sleep.

Hiiiii missed me?