Part 2

It has been a full week since me and Blitz decided to work on our friendship. And it's been going great surprisingly. He usually came around midnight to hang out until I closed up. And when his coworkers were off for a date he let me tag along to kill some scummy humans. I can see why he likes his job, it's a great way to get some aggression out. It was a lot easier for headshots when I imagined them as Fizzarolli.

It was currently 11:50 pm as I walked around the bar cleaning off some tables and putting the chairs up. I am closing up shop early so me and Blitz can have a scary movie marathon at his place. I was actually very excited about it. It's been a while since I had a friend to hang out with and just do normal shit.

 As I moved around the bar, I adjusted my beanie correctly on my head trying to cover up my new hair cut. I recently had my hair (styled/cut) because I am supposed to have my first live performance in the pride ring but I don't think I'll actually show up. But if I don't my manager will have my head on a silver platter. She had me rehearsing for months, but I still don't feel like I'm good enough. What if I fuck up? Its live and the internet is forever! Ughhh why did I had to agree to this shit! The mere thought of the award show gave me a fucking headache.

Frustrated I just walked over to the dishes and decided to just forget about it. There was no point in stressing myself out about this. It is a done deal, I will have to not fuck it up and everything will be fine. I grab a few glasses to wash from the day. I began to clean the germs off the rims, I rinsed them and settle it down to dry. Soon a song on my phone grab my attention as I try to immerse myself into my chore, my hips began swaying as I sang along.

Somethin' 'bout you

Makes me feel like a dangerous woman

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Somethin' 'bout you

Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Nothin' to prove and I'm bulletproof and

Know what I'm doing

The way we're movin' like introducing

Us to a new thing

I wanna savor, save it for later

The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker

'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature

I live for danger

I am fully invested into the song, I could feel the notes flow effortlessly out of me as I hit the higher keys. Fuck I'm good! At least this one thing I knew I excel at and no one can take that away from me. 

"Fuck (N/N), I still don't understand how you let that asshole trick  you into believing that you are not a great singer. That was fucking beautiful!"

Startled I dropped a shot glass shattering on impact. 

"Ah! Fuck Blitz!"

"Hey now I thought we were working on our friendship here. I think fucking will ruin our progress." The imp quipped with raised brows. I scowled the little fucker before turning around to grab a broom to clean up the mess. Little shit scared me. 

"Fuck off." I said drily

"Love too sweetie it's just we gotta get going or we are going to miss the first half of the movie!" He rushes while he grabbed a few bottles from behind the counter. He noticed me notice him stealing and only offered a stupid smile.