Chp 5

Chp 5

9/22/23: Clearly some idiots can't read! For those of you not leaving me stupid questions or statements thank you! I made this a year ago so CLEARLY it won't have canon events for Fizzarolli you dumbass. 

..........

Blititi-Bitch: So let me get this straight, you were the top of the relationship?

I smirk at Blitz text before responding.

Me: Yes. Even back then shy dorky me knew how to assert myself in the bedroom.

I sent it back as I slipped my phone away. I was currently in the waiting room of Ozzies with my manager as we waited for our meeting with Asmodeus. In all honestly I am very nervous waiting here. This club is always packed and it would be very humiliating if it wasn't the nights I'm here! But I can't think like that, I have to be positive about my abilities to draw in and keep a crowd entertained. Positive thoughts, just think positively. 

"There she! The star herself Obscure Heart, it's an honor to have you here. I can't imagine how chaotic your life must be now that the whole rings of hell know all about you." Asmodeus voice calls out while he approaches me and my manager. We both quickly stand up and exchange hand shakes with the large demon. Holy fuck he's big. 

"Hello Asmodeus thank you for inviting us. And yes things are getting very crazy. My phone has been blowing up with calls and emails for meetings." My manager brags trying to sale the idea that my time is money. Which I mean it is. Every media outlet has been reaching out to me on socials for interviews. It was flattering and scary as fuck, I don't have any media training so me saying something fucking stupid is 100% likely to happen. 

"Well then I should consider my self lucky to have steal you away first! Now let's go in my office and talk out the details." Agreeing all three of us walk to the back into his office, inside there was purple and blue mood lightly. He guides us over to a large pink love couch in the middle a large table with glasses and champagne bottle. Ohhhhh, he got the expensive stuff~. 

"So it's really simple. I want to book Obscure for the month. Not only would this give you for sure large sum of money every night you work, but it will give you exposure and free press in the media. As you know we have a long standing reputation of creating stars here. Versika Mayday, the Squirters, Ruthless and Taylor Swift. Of course she resides in the human realm now." He was certainly capitalizing on his strengths, although it wasn't necessary. He didn't need to persuade me because, truth be told, I was eager to work here. Yet, to maintain the appearance of thoughtful consideration, I leaned back in my seat, meticulously absorbing all the details he presented.

"It would save us a lot of money on doing press tours." My manager mutters to herself. Asmodeus himself nods as he shoots me a wink. I felt heat crawl up my cheeks as I dart my eyes away from him. Keep it together. 

"OH! I can see it now! Haters and fans pooling into the streets just wanting to get a peek at Obscure! It will be madness! No one ignores a mob, investors will be lining up at the door to have you make ads or promo their stupid shit online for 5 stupid seconds! You'll be the topic in each realm!" My manager says quickly letting out maniacal laughter here and there. I had to agree with her it would make it a lot easier to get more exposure at a popular club that's all packed each night. Giving me time to adjust to my new life and maybe work on my songs more. More reasons on why I would LOVE to work here. 

"I say let's do it." I chime in coolly not wanting to seem too excited even though In am about to burst at the seams!

"Yes! Let's do it! I'll call everyone to come in today for rehearsal we are starting this ASAP!" The money hungry manger cackles as she left the office to make some calls. Asmodeus smiles widely seemingly knowing this would be the outcome.