Part 6

Chp 6

9/22/23: Clearly some idiots can't read! For those of you not leaving me stupid questions or statements thank you! I made this a year ago so CLEARLY it won't have canon events for Fizzarolli you dumbass. 

........

"Holy shit that was amazing!" Millie laughs as she sat on my vanity.

"Did you see the look on that fuckers face!? I wish I could take a photo of it!" Blitz howls as he thought back to what happen moments ago.

"I still have goosebumps! Feel my arms!" Moxxie shouts as Blitz felt the bumpy texture of his arms.

"Holy fuck Mox, your skin feels like a babies ass." He mocks. Moxxie ignore his boss as he cast his eyes over to me.

"Those high notes were fantastic! Do you by chance give singing lessons?" He ask.

"I can give you a few pointers." I responded while still trying to process what had just transpired. I couldn't believe I had actually done that! Everything had been so perfect, from the moment it all began. It unfolded so beautifully, almost like a scene from a movie. Despite his attempts to escape, everyone had kept that rascal at bay while I gave him a piece of my mind. The expression on his face had been utterly priceless, something that would be etched into my memory for the rest of my life. It was, without a doubt, the sweetest revenge I had ever exacted.

A loud knocking quiets everyone's chatter as they look over to see Amodues, or what they could see of him at the door. He is quite large and the door was kind of small.

"Obscure, can I speak to you in my office?" My friends reacted with playful, anticipatory sounds, akin to mischievous children, as I reluctantly rose from the couch. Damn it, I was probably about to get fired. The walk to Asmodeus's office was filled with stifling silence, the club now emptied out for the night. Once inside, we settled on the same large couch where we had first met. I nervously fiddled with my fingers, feeling suffocated by the quietude.

"So, that was a bit...dramatic," Asmodeus began. I rubbed the back of my neck, nodding in agreement."Yeah, sorry about that. I completely understand if you want to fire me," I muttered, still avoiding eye contact.

"Fire you? What gave you that idea?" the towering demon questioned.

"Um, because now you know that Fizzarolli and I used to date? And he's blatantly flirting with me every chance he gets, even though you two are together?" I explained as if it were evident. Asmodeus burst into laughter, crossing his legs casually.

"Oh, sweetheart, is that what's troubling you? Look, I've known all about you. Fizzarolli told me the whole story a while back. I understand why you did what you did. He can be extremely hard-headed," he reassured me, his words causing my eyes to dart around in confusion. I had thought I was about to be fired, but now I had no idea where this conversation was headed.

"But aren't you two a couple?" I ask trying to get some clarification.

"Well yes but honey we aren't monogamous. Sides I was the one encouraging him to go after you again." I dart my eyes up at the demon with furrow brows.

"Why would you do that?" I ask genuinely confused on what was going on.

"Well, when I saw the exchange from the PISS awards, I just knew you still had feelings for him. Over the last couple of days, I could sense the growing attraction between you two. And it's completely obvious that Fizzarolli still loves you," Asmodeus revealed. My entire body went cold as his words echoed in my mind. He still loves me? I didn't know whether to scream or cry. None of this made any sense. He couldn't love me; not after everything he had put me through.