Sebastianxreader: the kiss (redone)

"You have a gibface!" You scream at the incompetent, overbearing, bloody mess of a reaper. "You have hornswoggled me!" You scream once again getting into Grell's face, "You have no dignity or respect for yourself."

   "Maybe Bassy wouldn't flirt with me if you weren't so cold!" Grell yelled back, puffing her chest out and calmly smiling.

   "I don't flirt-"

   "Shut up!" Grell and you both yell at Sebastian. You two were in another heated battle of who Sebastian was going to date. Even though Sebastian is already your boyfriend. There was no compition. Grell just wouldn't stop flirting with your boyfriend.

   ". . .does this have to become a weekly thing?" A new voice asked. Ciel Phantomhive, the Lord of the manor, walked through the library where you all were.

   "I'm sorry, my lord, I will break them up," Sebastian appologized, walking over towards them. Ciel grabbed a book and then left.

   "-Bespwarler!" Grell yelled back to you in defense.

   "Oh yeah, well you-" You are suddenly picked up and carried away, "what are you doing? Let me go!"  You thrash around in Sebastian's grasp trying to get to that stupid reaper.

   Sebastian walked down the hallway a bit before dropping you to the floor. You stood in front of him, folding your arms and puffing you cheeks out in a dignified manner. "You have got to get your jealousy under control, darling," Sebastian pleaded while running his hand along your face.

   "Why should I?" You ask, pushing his hand off of your face. "You are mine, I have told her multiple times that you are taken and yet she still goes after you! Why is that, are you guys really talking and flirting behind my back? If you want to marry her than why don't you just go and-"

   "-Darling!" Sebastian interrupted. He grabbed your arms and leaned his forehead down to your head. "I love you, and only you. I would never even dream of dating that imbecile reaper." Sebastian moved his hands to your face, but you don't move. You only keep a hold onto your own arms and look down.

   "But you never step in, you always stay out of it!" You say, not realizing that you told him to stay out of it. "It's just, I don't want to lose you, love."

   "You'll never have to lose me." Sebastian took his forehead off of your head. You looked up at him with a light blush. He looked down at you with a smile - a real smile. "That's a promise"

   You stand on your tip toes and kiss Sebastian on the cheek. "That's for the promise." Then, you go in for a kiss on the lips, but you don't kiss him. You hover your lips over his, pulling back slightly when he leans forward. You smile and pull back completely. You stare at his face that was twisted with confusion and hurt. "That's for not throwing Grell out." You're smile only widens as you walk away with him staring you down.

   Then, you are pulled into Sebastian's chest. He twirled you in as if you were in the middle of some sort of dance. You were stuck, your arm wrapped around you with his arm also wrapped around you. He cups your face and gently caresses it. Sebastian brings his lips down to yours and heat instantly ingulfs your heart. Butterfly's swarm your stomach even though you two have kissed a million times before.

   Sebastian pulls away and you try to follow him. Wanting more, needing more, but he held you down making sure you were at his mercy. He smirked and spun you back out. "You will always be my one and only." He bowed and walked away leaving you there with your eyes staring at the spot where he kisses you.