Ciel x reader

WHAT IS THIS?!
(WARNING:HOT MAKEOUT SESSION IN THIS CHAPTER WITH MILD CUSSING)
______________________________________________
GUESS WHAT!!! Author-Chan is lazy so I'm just gonna say. Your parents sent you to the Phantomhive manor to do business with him and you planed to stay for only 3 days. There was a big storm and you had to stay for an extra 2 days. Being the rich bitch you are, you obviously can't wear the same dress in the same week now can you. Anyway Sebastian has given you two out fits. Btw you are 17 he is 18 I like those numbers so back off. Here we go.

______________________________________________

Y/n P.O.V.
(DID YOU READ THE TOP IT IS IMPORTANT SO READ IT)
Here on the bed I have slept on for 4 days now is a black elegant dress, BUT it is a little too short it. It stops just below the knees. The second is and long puffy dress, BUT it is PINK.(You all know the dress that Ciel wore right yeah that dress)

SEBASTAIN KNOWS I HATE PINK. He probably did it so I would pick the black one. He wants me to marry Ciel. I mean I wouldn't mind it but like his fiance is Lizzy and not me.

I put on the black dress because HELL NAW TO THE PINK. I am so mad right now I'm gonna ask ciel to burn it. I walk to Ciel's study room and before I could knock, a crying Lizzy runs out of the room.

"I HATE YOU!!!" She screams bloody murder to me and runs away.

I walked into Ciel's study room,confussed. "What was that about?" I asked holding the pink mess that is a called a dress close to my dress. "It isn't that serious,all I did was call off the marriage," Ciel said in a monotone voice, eyes closed.

"Yeah you're right, that isn't so bad, it's not like she loved you or anything," I say in my most sarcastic voice ever. That gets Ciel to open his eyes and sit up in his chair. "What do you have in your hands?"

Oh yeah all most forgot about this monstrosity. "Oh yeah this thing well, I WAS FORCED TO PICK BTWEEN THIS PINK MESS OR A BLACK SHORT DRESS, SEBASTAIN?!" I screamed and Sebastian just laughed a bit from behind Ciel. "And you decided on the black dress." Ciel stated being very observant.

"Well yeah I don't want to be in this dress when I burn it." I say straight faced. Sebastain is just laughing up a storm behind Ciel. "Sebastian dispose of the dress," Ciel said in a 'this is Bullshit' kind of tone.

"Right away," Sebastain said with a smirk. The next second the pink dress was out of my hands, Sebastain was out of the room, and Ciel was in front of me.

How the hell did he move that fast?! His face was centimeters away from my face. His hand went from my back to my thigh, bringing up my leg to wrap his waist; his other hand supporting my back. He then leaned in and kissed me.

When I kissed back it was a signal for him to keep going. His hot kisses trailed down my jaw line, to my neck and he soon hit my sweet spot. I held back a moan and whispered, "Damn it Ciel."

Ciel stoped and let down my leg from his waist. "I marked you for tonight," he says and slips out of the room.

"WHAT IS THIS?!"