Alois x reader !Modern!

So this takes place in modern times where you live in California and he lives in London obvi. 5,318 miles away good luck meeting.
Btw text convos are in italics also you are like 17 and he is 18
!!!WARNING SLIGHT CUSSING!!!

//Y/n P.O.V.\\

I recently downloaded a new app where you can text complete strangers. Safe right, but I am a rebellious bitch that knows the rules of the internet.

There is a list that pops up with a bunch of people with the same interests. Not alot of people, typical. There is this one that catches my eye. It is of this boy with shortish blond hair and electric blue eyes. His username is Alois Trancy.

I decided to start texting him:

Me- hey do you believe in opposites attract?

He took a few minutes to reply back.

Alois- Nope why

Me- because we have nothing in common

Alois- you're funny

Me- thanks

That was the end of that conversation I looked at the time. 2 am. Wow late errr early...? Shit and there is school tomorrow uuuggg. At least I get to sleep until 7:20.

I wake up at 7 on my own and decide to text this "Alois" person.

Me- hey you up?

Alois- yes it is 3:05

Me- omg where do you live it is 7:05 where I am

Alois- I'm in london, where are you?

Me- California

Alois- that is so far

Me- yeah, I have to get ready for school now ttyl

Alois- bye ;)

I put my phone down and started to get ready. I put on my normal clothing, a tad bit of makeup, and headed to school.

School school school. Blah blah blah. Random shit wasting my time. Bored bored bored. Food food food. Home home home. Yay I am going home!

"How is that for a transition!" I beamed sarcastically. "STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL READER," Author-Chan scolded. Back to the story.

It was 3:13 and I wanted to talk to Alois, is that his name. Well that's his username. But london time is 11 something right now and he probably isn't up. I sigh and go to my. Room my parents are working so they won't bother me.

Ping

My phone went off. What is this? Why is somebody texting me? I have no friends.

Alois- hey, you home from school
Alois- it should be around 3 for you

Me- yeah I am home
Me- what are you doing up isn't it 11pm for you?

Alois- yeah, but you stayed up until 2 am on a school night

Me- I can just feel the smirk you have on your face right now

Alois- who says I'm smirking

Me- me

Alois- funny
Alois- so tell me is Mistiana your real name
(I tried to have the most made up name in history but sorry if your name is that)

Me- nope it is (f/n) (l/n), how about you is your name really Alois Trancy

Alois- yep

After that I'm sure we talked for hours a day. Talking to him turned into weeks into months and soon we have known each other for a year. Did I mention that he asked me to be his girlfriend about 2 months ago, over video chat.

Today is our anniversary for when we first started to text eachother. He says he sent something to me that should arrive today. He even told me not to face time him which was weird.

I heard my doorbell ring, that must be it. My parents are at work again. When u open the door I see nothing no package, no person, nothing. I step out of my door a little to look around.

Before I could step all the way out I was hugged. It was a guy, he was taller than me, and had shaggy blonde hair. "Hey (nickname)," then I instantly knew who it was.

"Hey Al..."